First real episode of PB'ing...

Hi Everyone... thank you all again for all your kind words and compliments. What would I do without all of you to make me feel so damn good!! Well today I experienced for the very first time, something getting stuck. I have in the past "slimed" before and once for like 30 min but it stopped. Since my 3rd fill, it seems to be happening more often. I can't seem to eat any solids until mid afternoon at the earliest, then I'm okay if I chew the shit out of my food. Anyways.. after about 25 min of sliming, I started to feel the real pain in my chest and all around my back. It felt like someone was sticking a knife in my back. To the washroom I went.. and well.. up came a truckload of slime (thick thick saliva). That's all I threw up. I thought I was done but about 20 min later.. the sliming started again. After calling a friend who's has the band, she told me I had something stuck. Yup... I knew it.. it was a tiny bite of chicken. She told me I needed to go and heave until I could get it out. I could also try drinking warm water. After walking around talking to her for about 15 min I started to feel better. That was the end. I'm tired and a bit sore, but I'm sticking to liquids for a bit now. I remember when Evette told of her story of a piece of RibEye getting stuck and 1 1/2 hrs later and constant vomiting, it finally came up or went down.. don't remember. I'm sure what I went through was nothing compared to what Evette went through, but I can sure understand now what kind of pain she was experiencing, but probably only 10 times worse. Now.. please don't write back with sympathies... I only wanted to share what I had experienced and to tell all of you who have experienced this... I can now truly relate!!!

Hi Everyone... thank you all again for all your kind words and compliments. What would I do without all of you to make me feel so damn good!! Well today I experienced for the very first time, something getting stuck. I have in the past "slimed" before and once for like 30 min but it stopped. Since my 3rd fill, it seems to be happening more often. I can't seem to eat any solids until mid afternoon at the earliest, then I'm okay if I chew the shit out of my food. Anyways.. after about 25 min of sliming, I started to feel the real pain in my chest and all around my back. It felt like someone was sticking a knife in my back. To the washroom I went.. and well.. up came a truckload of slime (thick thick saliva). That's all I threw up. I thought I was done but about 20 min later.. the sliming started again. After calling a friend who's has the band, she told me I had something stuck. Yup... I knew it.. it was a tiny bite of chicken. She told me I needed to go and heave until I could get it out. I could also try drinking warm water. After walking around talking to her for about 15 min I started to feel better. That was the end. I'm tired and a bit sore, but I'm sticking to liquids for a bit now. I remember when Evette told of her story of a piece of RibEye getting stuck and 1 1/2 hrs later and constant vomiting, it finally came up or went down.. don't remember. I'm sure what I went through was nothing compared to what Evette went through, but I can sure understand now what kind of pain she was experiencing, but probably only 10 times worse. Now.. please don't write back with sympathies... I only wanted to share what I had experienced and to tell all of you who have experienced this... I can now truly relate!!!

Yeah, it's not fun and is actually scary. I did it only twice so far and it was from eating too fast. But that sure taught me quick to slow down because I don't ever want that to happen again!

Oh Anita, I am sorry you had to endure that...not fun is it!! But now that you have experienced it, you won't repeat it.

My third fill has tightened me right up and I have cut my food into really small bites and chew really well or it gets stuck right away. Almost every dinner lately, I get the tightness in my chest, I slime a little, swallow it and breathe and eventually it goes down. Don't panic, it tightens it up even worse. Just breathe and walk.

Feel better!!

Anita,

Welcome to the club!!!! Ha-Ha! I keep the papaya enzymes on hand just in case...don't know if they actually work or not, but it feels good to have something to do. By the way, the new pictures show you are MELTING!!!! Keep it up.

Donna

Anita,

Welcome to the club!!!! Ha-Ha! I keep the papaya enzymes on hand just in case...don't know if they actually work or not, but it feels good to have something to do. By the way, the new pictures show you are MELTING!!!! Keep it up.

Donna

Where do you get the Papaya Enzymes..drug store? Would they be available in Canada?

Thanks!!!

Where do you get the Papaya Enzymes..drug store? Would they be available in Canada?

Thanks!!!

I haven't seen them at drugstores, but they have them at Whole Foods, and GNC's or other Vitamin specialty shops. I have actually used these for years, my Dad got me on Papaya!

Hi, have thought of you often, and love your new picture. Yes, had my 2nd fill and same thing- my sis had a GB in November, goes to a support group with a lot of bandsters and they all said that the 3rd fill is the charm. SOME CHARM, HUH???? Good luck, just another lesson to learn.