Today...I don't feel like a fat person anymore!!!

Good Morning,

Today I put on a pair of black jeans and a grey knit turtle neck (I bought a few weeks ago thinking I wouldn' t wear it for another 20 lbs from now) and I feel like the person I should be, thinner...not thin yet, but working on it!!

The key is..I don't feel like the obese/overweight/fat lady I was just 5 short months ago. It's an amazing feeling and I want to share it with all of my beautiful banditas and banditos!!!

My wish is that you all feel this one day too, if you haven't already!!

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!!! XOXOXO

Good Morning,

Today I put on a pair of black jeans and a grey knit turtle neck (I bought a few weeks ago thinking I wouldn' t wear it for another 20 lbs from now) and I feel like the person I should be thinner...not thin yet, but working on it!!

The key is..I don't feel like the obese/overweight/fat lady I was just 5 short months ago. It's an amazing feeling and I want to share it with all of my beautiful banditas and banditos!!!

<yelling> Freedom!! It feels so good doesn't it? EXCELLENT!!

Jann

Oh I am so happy for you Cath! Yes, right now it seems so far away for me to even think it...it's been way too long for me. But , yes, I WILL one day and I WILL post like you do. I've a feeling I will be very emotional too.

:cheerleader: :party: :lb24:

((HUGS!))

Yeay Cathy, I feel just like you. Happy that the new me is shinning thru. This weekend I took all my size 22 jeans and had them altered as they were literaly falling on me. When I got them yesterday and tried them on and it was one of those OMG moments. After she took them in they are still getting loose on me. So here is to my NSV this week. Love and Hugs

Yeay Cathy, I feel just like you. Happy that the new me is shinning thru. This weekend I took all my size 22 jeans and had them altered as they were literaly falling on me. When I got them yesterday and tried them on and it was one of those OMG moments. After she took them in they are still getting loose on me. So here is to my NSV this week. Love and Hugs

YAY Denise! WOOT! I'm cheering for you too! =D> =D>

Jann

CATHYYYYYY that is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C :lb13: :party:

I'm sitting here and thought ... that really could be me ;)

This morning I got on my scale and WHOOOHOOO I FINALLY reached my 60lbs. loss and I jumped around like a little kid. Hubby started laughing and said " you are soooo nuts - it is 6:15 in the morning and usually I don't get more than a *good morning* and *Have a great day ... love you* :P

I went and got some clothes, I just bought for the "future" ... tried 'em on and dannnng, guess what I'm wearing today?

Only 2 more pounds and I'm in ONEDERLAND .. this is just so freakin crazy !!!

One more thing ::::: Sometimes it seems that the scale is just not moving at all and we get a little discouraged, but still getting into smaller clothes is just as awarding :::::

TGIF - you all are amazing !!!! You guys have a great weekend !!!!

This morning I got on my scale and WHOOOHOOO I FINALLY reached my 60lbs. loss and I jumped around like a little kid. Hubby started laughing and said " you are soooo nuts - it is 6:15 in the morning and usually I don't get more than a *good morning* and *Have a great day ... love you* :P

I went and got some clothes, I just bought for the "future" ... tried 'em on and dannnng, guess what I'm wearing today?

One more thing ::::: Sometimes it seems that the scale is just not moving at all and we get a little discouraged, but still getting into smaller clothes is just as awarding :::::

Look at you go girl, before you know it we will be doing the happy dance for that onederland on you....

This is just such an amaizing journey for all of us banded.

Look at you go girl, before you know it we will be doing the happy dance for that onederland on you....

This is just such an amaizing journey for all of us banded.

DENISE :D:D:D We have almost identical stats ... surgery one month apart ....

GIRL WE ARE GOING TO BE IN ONEDERLAND IN NO TIME :clapping: YOU ROCK :clapping:

:lb10: :lb10: :lb10:

To Cathy, Denise and Ute. You all deserve the joy you have from working so hard with your band. What a great feeling to wear clothes that you never though possible whether it be the size or style or whatever. Posts like this keep me motivated as well so thank you for posting your victories!!

TGIF to all!!

To Cathy, Denise and Ute. You all deserve the joy you have from working so hard with your band. What a great feeling to wear clothes that you never though possible whether it be the size or style or whatever. Posts like this keep me motivated as well so thank you for posting your victories!!

TGIF to all!!

MMMUUUAAAAZZZZHHH Thank you Julie ((((HUGS))))

DENISE :D:D:D We have almost identical stats ... surgery one month apart ....

GIRL WE ARE GOING TO BE IN ONEDERLAND IN NO TIME :clapping: YOU ROCK :clapping:

I am wanting that more than anything. Hopefully it will be by Christmas.

TGIF to all!!

Thanks my friend, You girlfriend need to post some stats. And pics. We are needing to see youre progress also. So we can push foward all of us together. Band sisters in arms.....

OK...I just hit an emotion moment just listening to you all right now. I am so glad I've found you all as my family...just rooting everyone. I actually have tears in my eyes...this is a good moment for me.

I am so happy for all of youse and I am just hoping I will get there eventually to tell you 'my' story. OK, this is not negative thinking...just a dream I have been wating for so long and I KNOW it will happen...just, that's it has been a dream and soon it will be for real!

YOU ALL DESERVE A BIG HUG AND KISS from me!..sniff, sniff ~ smiling!

That's amazing, congratulations and welcome to that wonderful feeling of thinner!!!

:lb24: I wish we all lived closer together so we could celebrate these victories! I love parties! :party2: Cheers! :drinks: I personally know how good you are feeling right now, and it's so true... it's the clothing that will measure success.. and the joy you feel when you look in the mirror! BEAUTIFUL!!! Cmon and share them!!! :D

TGIF to all!!

Thanks Julie!! Everyone has been so supportive since day one on this forum, I truly feel like you are my long lost family...I appreciate the kicks in the butt and the cheers!! That's what family is all about. (((Hugs)))

:lb24: I wish we all lived closer together so we could celebrate these victories! I love parties! :party2: Cheers! :drinks: I personally know how good you are feeling right now, and it's so true... it's the clothing that will measure success.. and the joy you feel when you look in the mirror! BEAUTIFUL!!! Cmon and share them!!! :D

Me too Anita, but if we had a party everytime someone had something to celebrate, we'd all get fat again!! LOL!!!

But a get together when we reach our goal is definitely a great idea and my suggestion was a trip to the Bahamas in March 2010! Are you game? Anyone else?

That sounds like a bikini plan to me. Did I just say BIKINI. OGM I am thinking way skinny. Its good to have something to look fowards to.

You bet by then, some of us will have had the TT done...and we're ready for "Bandita Bikini Babes in Bahamas 2010"...are you game Denise? Bring the family..it would be a hoot!!!

You bet by then, some of us will have had the TT done...and we're ready for "Bandita Bikini Babes in Bahamas 2010"...are you game Denise? Bring the family..it would be a hoot!!!

I think, I will be the topic of conversation tonite with my husband. So I will let you know later. Because it sounds like tons of fun.

Good Morning,

Today I put on a pair of black jeans and a grey knit turtle neck (I bought a few weeks ago thinking I wouldn' t wear it for another 20 lbs from now) and I feel like the person I should be, thinner...not thin yet, but working on it!!

That is so awesome! Congratulations!!!! I can't say I am quite "there" yet, but I do tell a difference in my whole mind, body, spirit thing. On Wednesday, I was at Target and I decided to try on a pair of jeans. I pulled a 22 a 20 and an 18 since I really wasn't sure what size I am anymore. Well, lo and behold the 18 fit and I probably could have gone with a 16, but they were out of that size. I ended up not buying the jeans because I figured I would wait till I was in the 16 for sure. It was a huge milestone for me because I always think I am much, much bigger than I am. I have been afraid to try clothes on for fear that the size in the clothes wouldn't show the 60 lbs I have lost so far. Can you believe the insanity? I know, I am brutal on myself. ;)

Anyway, congratulations - what you felt today is such a huge milestone. I think the important step is knowing the importance of wearing clothes that we look and feel good in. I have several items that are going to good will this weekend because they are so large and I am tired of feeling like I am wearing clothes that are much too big for me.

Kudos!

Iamworthit ~ Kudos to you too! My I can imagine your surprised feeling finding you can wear a smaller size1 I, too, hope to have that feeling when I lose that amount. Truthfully, I can't...been to heavy for over 20 years...so we shall see! WTG and your weight loss too!