NSV's pre-fill, 7 days post-op

1. Broke 300 yesterday. 299

2. 294 this morning.

3. Had to buy a new belt today. (ran out of holes) Bought one that has holes all the way to the buckle, so I don't have to get a new belt for a while.

4. Pants will fall down past my hips if I don't pull them up. (42"s)..haven't tried the 40's I bought on clearance yet.

5. only cheated a couple times, but I don't really consider it cheating, it was sugar-free hard candy, and I sucked on 'em. Craved some chips, but I chewed up some mexican cheetos, then spit 'em out so I wouldn't swallow 'em. (I find that's great practice for chewing real food, forcing yourself to chew it up till it's mush, so it's easier to spit out, just so you can have "the taste" and it usually satiates the craving)

Great job Trav!!

When I was banded on 10/10/08 Dr. Miranda actually suggested chewing things up and spitting them out. I'm on day 18 of the liquid diet and that has saved me this week too. Can't wait to eat solids on Friday!

Good job on the success and keep it up.

Congrats - and I bought a belt hole puncher on amazon.com, that and alterations has saved me $$$ throughout my weight loss. I always buy my clothes tight, used girdles at first - then stopped wearing them when they fit, then you can have clothes altered (down) up to 2 sizes down.

(Isn’t just sad how much faster guys loose the weight than the girls – life is just not fair)

1. Broke 300 yesterday. 299

2. 294 this morning.

Congrats man! That's awesome. You are doing great. I was banded on Oct 16th, and am down 20 lbs. To see you already down more than that is a great sign for you. You are doing well. Keep it up!!!

Taz