I'll be gone for a couple of days

I haven't been posting much in the past two days as my heart just hasn't been in it. I'll be away for a couple of days regrouping and attending the funeral.

As always I'm still committed to everyone's WL journey and I'll see you in a bit.

Warm hugs,

Jann

Hi Sweetheart ~ sorry to hear of your loss. Know that you are in our prayers. May God Bless you and your family at this time and may you all have peace and strength to go forward. I've gone to 3 funerals the past 3 weeks and every one of them gave me the peace I needed to go through it at the time. I pray this will happen to you and yours as well.

See you real soon sweetie! ((HUGS!)) and love ya lots!

Jann,

I'll be praying for you and I'm so sorry for your loss. Just know we are all thinking about you and will be here for you when you return.

Denise

I haven't been posting much in the past two days as my heart just hasn't been in it. I'll be away for a couple of days regrouping and attending the funeral.

As always I'm still committed to everyone's WL journey and I'll see you in a bit.

Warm hugs,

Jann

Jann,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You are such a wonderful person and we're all thinking of you.

Please take care of yourself and stop back in soon. ((((((HUGS))))))) Darlene

I am so very sorry to hear that and know you are in my thoughts!!!

I sweetheart! So glad you are back - we missed your sorely! I hope you had your peace too.

Yes, 3 was difficult. I thought positively for each of them and it helped me through. But you all here helped me too, to keep my chin up and focus forward. I hope it will for you too. Continue to be strong!

((HUGGING YOU BIG TIME SWEETIE!))

I sweetheart! So glad you are back - we missed your sorely! I hope you had your peace too.

Yes, 3 was difficult. I thought positively for each of them and it helped me through. But you all here helped me too, to keep my chin up and focus forward. I hope it will for you too. Continue to be strong!

((HUGGING YOU BIG TIME SWEETIE!))

Thanks hun! It's a process but every day is a better day as you clearly know. I stayed true to bandster lifestyle every day and I exercised just about every day. I found exercise actually really helped my headspace, provided a healthy distraction and made me feel better. Go figure!

HUGS right back atcha, Babe!

Jann