IS Chardonnay Wine okay to drink after meals

Hello all, I am 3 months post op, I have had one fill on 10/20/08, I don't really feel anymore restricted than before fill, I am wondering, I love a glass or two of Chardonay in the evening, I don't think it will hurt me, I seem to be losing at a steady pace, just need some input on what you all think.

I love my wine, however I do drink much less than I use too. Its empty calories when you're on the quest to loose the weight its silly to over indulge.

Here are my rules, only 2 to 3 small glasses per week. Before my meals, not after - that way I'm not pushing my food down with my wine.

Keep track of these with the calories and understand that the alcohol hits us harder than they use too.

You can still live your life – just be aware of how you’re living it and be careful!

Lisa

Is there a date when you can start having wine and what not? Someone tried to tell me 6 months and that just doesn't seem right. Is it when you can have solids? I'm not getting the shakes or anything, just curious! :D

LOL!!!! Thanks I figure tthat it was then, but I wasn't sure. And by no shakes I mean the shakes people get in their hands when they haven't had a drink in a while!!! The lush shakes!!! :D

Shelby - you WINO thing you1 LOL...I believe it's when you go on solids...but I will let the experts confirn on this. And why aren't you doing any shakes or whatever?

Thanks so much for the replies, I guess I knew it, just wanted to confirm, had surgery 7/22/08 by Dr. Galloway in Mobile, Al. I have lost 36 lbs, I still don't feel restriction from my first fill 10/20/08 but I guess it takes 2 or 3 as that seems to be the norm by most people on here.

Thanks again love this site ready all the time.

Debe