Another source of clothing

Trav

'round here there are several thrift stores that receive new un-worn clothing from department stores that are either out of season, the store went out of business, or part of an odd lot they didn't want to sell. (there are also the usual apartment abandonment and death turn ins as well.)

Here, they're required to clean the items donated, so it's pretty good stuff. I myself have bought many shirts...also good source if you're into vintage wear.

and before anyone asks, the only reason I know of these things, is because of an evil ex-girlfriend that turned me onto thrift stores. That's about the only good thing she ever did, not because I play for the pink team haha. (though I do have kind thoughts for our hairdressers and decorators out there...just clearing that up, because I get asked "and how do YOU know that, that's chick stuff" lol.

That's a great idea Trav, I do that now..we have a several local thrift stores with new and used clothing, some great stuff!!!

I am very particular about clothing, I am a shopaholic and not shopping right now is killing me....but going to the thrift store and shopping for even one item that is a size or two too small is helping me through it!! LOL!!

well there's not many places where you can get a whole outfit for less than $10, and it still be somewhat nice.

Jeans, it's kinda touch and go. Shirts, can be had as low as 50¢ Nice dresses $5-20....now sometimes things will be over-priced (relatively speaking)...and sometimes you can find things that are worth a fortune, and get 'em for $2.