Funny Story

So, I was just banded on Monday, but have lost a total of 23lbs since august, when I started this whole journey. Well, this morning, I threw on my favorite hot pink soft, drawstring sweat pants. I have four kids, so we were in a hurry trying to get out the door. I'm busy hearding the kids out the door to get in the car... my 13 year old was lagging behind, so I went out the door in front of her. As I was walking out the door, my now 'too big' pants dropped to my knees in our driveway.. Oh the look on her face! PRICELESS!!! She just looked at me and said, "nice mom, I think you need some new pants!" LOL, oh my, this is going to be fun...

jamie

Oh that is just too funny! I remember how embarrassed i'd get from things my mom did I bet she was mortified! Awesome!

Congrats that is fantastic!!

So, I was just banded on Monday, but have lost a total of 23lbs since august, when I started this whole journey. Well, this morning, I threw on my favorite hot pink soft, drawstring sweat pants. I have four kids, so we were in a hurry trying to get out the door. I'm busy hearding the kids out the door to get in the car... my 13 year old was lagging behind, so I went out the door in front of her. As I was walking out the door, my now 'too big' pants dropped to my knees in our driveway.. Oh the look on her face! PRICELESS!!! She just looked at me and said, "nice mom, I think you need some new pants!" LOL, oh my, this is going to be fun...

jamie

Funny!! :)

Similar thing happened to me on vacation last month. I only own 1 pair of jeans and they were wayyyyyy too big but I brought them anyway because I didn't have anything else. Well, one day I put them on because it was kind of cold and they just dropped the floor. I don't even own a belt, so I used a string to tie around my waist like huckleberry fin. How sad is that?

Meanwhile, this week I went to Target and bought a new pair of jeans. Size 18! :) I could have gone for a size 16, but they were just a tad tight.