Dr. Ortiz

Hey yall. I set up the TIVO on season pass for The Doctors to make sure I don't miss it & have been logging on their website daily. Just wanted you to know their site is updated, and a video pops up of shows coming in November!

You have to listen to them talk about all their upcoming shows, but at the end you will see the TJ border, and inside pics of the OCC. Stating....."Parent's crossing the border with their teenagers, the extreme measures parents are making to get them thin."

So, looks like it will be on soon! IF you want, watch the website for an exact date! :)

So, check it out! The day I was getting my fill. Oct 24th. I asked if Dr O. was in to sign my book. Apparently that was the day he was taping "The Doctors". I don't know why I had to throw that. :lol:

Yes, Dana, I have DVR'd the show also, I saw the preview. Hopefully soon. I think a lot of people are watching for it. As well as Lori. She said she would update us.

Can't wait!

Tara

I was banded on the 23rd and he told me about it when he came in to do my little pre-surgery talk. I have my DVR set too so I don't miss it. Exciting!

So, check it out! The day I was getting my fill. Oct 24th. I asked if Dr O. was in to sign my book. Apparently that was the day he was taping "The Doctors". I don't know why I had to throw that. :lol:

Yes, Dana, I have DVR'd the show also, I saw the preview. Hopefully soon. I think a lot of people are watching for it. As well as Lori. She said she would update us.

Can't wait!

Tara