anyone going for a fill Nov 18th?

I haven't been to OCC for two years. What am I afraid of? Have you been advised of the travel advisory for Tijuana. You may want to check the border news also, gunfights are breaking out almost every day for the last two weeks. And I believe innocent people are getting tangled in these drug shootouts. I will be alone and I have never been uncomfortable before, but I am rethinking this now.

I still am hoping to find a travel partner from the San Diego airport - anyone?

I haven't been to OCC for two years. What am I afraid of? Have you been advised of the travel advisory for Tijuana. You may want to check the border news also, gunfights are breaking out almost every day for the last two weeks. And I believe innocent people are getting tangled in these drug shootouts. I will be alone and I have never been uncomfortable before, but I am rethinking this now.

I still am hoping to find a travel partner from the San Diego airport - anyone?

Hey Mollysmom,

Remember that OCC will pick you up at the airport, drive you to the hotel, and take you to the clinic. The hotel is very safe, and from my recent experience... you will be taken care of.

If you are concerned, give OCC a call. I am sure they will work with you to make sure you are comfortable and safe.

Taz