ROSWELL BANDITS!!!!!! NOVEMBER 22 FILL PARTY

Ready for a FILL PARTY??

:)

Ute, Mr. Ute (john), and I are going to be in Roswell on November 22 around noon for a fill.

If you need a fill, get it scheduled with us or just plan to meet us that afternoon at MATERS!!!!!! George and Tammy, we hope you're in town!!!!!

Let us know if you plan on going to Roswell this day. We'd love to see ya!

We need to check out Ute's skinny blue jeans!

WILLT - CHECK YOUR EMAILS!

Ready for a FILL PARTY??

Ute, Mr. Ute (john), and I are going to be in Roswell on November 22 around noon for a fill.

If you need a fill, get it scheduled with us or just plan to meet us that afternoon at MATERS!!!!!! George and Tammy, we hope you're in town!!!!!

Wish I could join you guys, but I am looking at my first fill around Jan. 2nd. I plan on using the Roswell facility because I live in Alabama. How do you all like it? I love the fact that they do their fills on Sat. and will fill on Sunday if necessary. PM me and let me know what to expect. Thanks,

Kimberly

Ready for a FILL PARTY??

Dawnie, those "skinny" jeans do not fit any longer .... dannnng ... now I have to go and buy new ones to show off :P

Wish I could join you guys, but I am looking at my first fill around Jan. 2nd. I plan on using the Roswell facility because I live in Alabama. How do you all like it? I love the fact that they do their fills on Sat. and will fill on Sunday if necessary. PM me and let me know what to expect. Thanks,

Kimberly

Kimberly, you'll love Roswell Fill Center! Darlene the NP who does the fills there is great !!

Ute, is it a fill center, how much does the first visit cost.

Yes it is .... the initial fill in Roswell .... OUCHHHHH :shok: .....

$549 total ($349.- FillCenter & $200.- fluoro) after that $285.- ($165 FillCenter & $120.-fluoro)

Yes it is .... the initial fill in Roswell .... OUCHHHHH .....

$549 total ($349.- FillCenter & $200.- fluoro) after that $285.- ($165 FillCenter & $120.-fluoro)

WOW :(( that is costly, It was cheaper for me to go back to San Diego. Im going to sadly :( have to pass. :lb19:

Greetings and Salutations : )

WillT had his fill on the 8th. He couldn't on the 22nd.

As far as an update, my last fill was with you guys wayyyyyyyy back in June. I had a lot of issues with my band, and couldnt not go for many meals without some type of distress. I learned quite a bit during the last 4 months. I learned to call Darlene if I have issues. Between Darlene and Evan, I found out what was causing the problem, the quickest and best solution, and even had a fill. I also learned that if the fill center appointment desk says "they are all booked up" to call Darlene.

To make a long story short (I know... too late... lol) have a great time in Roswell in two weeks everyone. If I can get free, I may try to join you for a quick lunch (I'll get to eat MORE than you :) )

I'm one of the old-timers on this board now (no jokes about me being a VERY OLD-timer Dawnie..... :P ) so I dont come on as frequently as I did a while ago.

Live Long, and Prosper

I am so glad to read all the great things about the Roswell fill center. A couple of weeks ago I called the two bariatric surgeons in my area to see if they do fills and the receptionists were so rude. One even lectured me on my poor choice of going to Mexico to be banded. She said, "Haven't you heard about the people who went to Mexico, had the surgery, but did not get a band or port, etc.?" The other one said I would have to call back and talk directly to the Dr. After her attitude, no thanks!

I then called Fills Center USA and the girl that answered the call, in Arizona, was so nice and friendly, she put my mind at ease. I will gladly pay more to be treated well.

But thanks again for starting this post. I hope I can catch up with you guys the next time.

Kimberly

Kimberly,

Just watch out for Dawnie and Ute... Dawnie by HERSELF is a handful.... but put Ute and Dawnie TOGETHER..... the manager of "Maters" had to ask them to stop doing the bump.. yes, the awesome dance from the 70s... on the table after the meal. Poor Tammy and George were SO shocked, she didn't eat for THREE days...

I just stood there clapping... throwing dollar bills around...

Ute said she would show me a couple of things from Germany when I see her next time.... woohoooo!!!!

WillT, we better see you in Roswell, because you know what they say:

What happens in Roswell, Stays in Roswell.....

AND YOU ARE MAKING IT KNOWN!!! You need to be whooped!!!!