Funny NSV

OK, so I guess its time to share.

I am losing weight in the WEIRDEST ways. In places I never used to. I always heard that tale how the last weight put on is first to come off... but that just isn't the case for me.

It's bad enough that I am losing pockets of fat in areas making me almost have an hour glass shape (not very appealing on a guy wearing a dress shirt). But now my belts don't have enough holes. Seems while walking up the stairs to my office today, I felt a draft. I was mimicing a plumber.... if you know what I mean.

As I neared the top of the stairs, you can just imagine my surprise when my "saggy jeans" which are insanely baggy on me now got the comment of "trying to re-live your youth through the white rapper movement?" from someone in the hall.

*sigh*

Eminem I am not. Just a bandster who needs to go buy new jeans and belts this weekend!!

Taz

OK, so I guess its time to share.

I am losing weight in the WEIRDEST ways. In places I never used to. I always heard that tale how the last weight put on is first to come off... but that just isn't the case for me.

It's bad enough that I am losing pockets of fat in areas making me almost have an hour glass shape (not very appealing on a guy wearing a dress shirt). But now my belts don't have enough holes. Seems while walking up the stairs to my office today, I felt a draft. I was mimicing a plumber.... if you know what I mean.

As I neared the top of the stairs, you can just imagine my surprise when my "saggy jeans" which are insanely baggy on me now got the comment of "trying to re-live your youth through the white rapper movement?" from someone in the hall.

*sigh*

Eminem I am not. Just a bandster who needs to go buy new jeans and belts this weekend!!

Taz

Those are the kinds of problems you want to have, Taz! Good for you, that's some serious momentum!

Jann

Now go buy some new clothes, you deserve it!!!!

The funny thing is... I don't want to yet. I'll buy new clothes, only to have to replace them in a few months. I will have just broken in new jeans only to have another white rapper moment.

The belt is kinda funny. I think just for fun I will keep this one and start punching holes in it. Kind of like a "notch on my belt" so to speak. In time, this sucker will wrap around me twice as I lose the weight. (Started with a 55in waist... now at 48-50, depending on the pant). That's kind of a nice measuring stick... .so to speak.

Taz

LMAO!! That's too funny and a great NSV!!!

Go get some new jean, you deserve it!!!

My wife will love you guys. She always wants to take me shopping. Personally... I hate the experience since I can rarely find clothes that fit well except at the Big and Tall store.

I will have to pick up at least a few pair of jeans... but I don't want to go hog wild... since I don't plan to stay in them very long :-)

Taz

That is hilarious! Although you secretly want everyone at work to think you are a professional rapper admit it! :D

That is too funny. I love to hear about the NSV's as well as actually pounds. Please post some pictures. I am being banded Nov. 20th, and my husband is considering being banded during Spring Break. I am sure he would enjoy seeing what the guys look like as they lose.

Keep it up!!!

Kimberly

Have you checked Ebay for used clothes? Or the local Goodwill Stores?

Nah. I am rather particular about how clothes fit on me, and I don't particularly like worn clothes. Being concious of my body, its hard to find clothes that fit in the right way, in the right spots. I pretty much shop at the Big and Tall store where I can try things on, not be pressured into buying, and don't worry what people think in the store.

I just can't WAIT until I can fit in Ralph Lauren Classic Polo shirts again so I can go shop at the Bay. (higher end department store in Canada)

Taz