approaching another milestone

5lbs to go before I reach the first 50 mark.

Lots of stomach growlings, gas, and wondering if I'll ever have real food again.

1 cracked wisdom tooth...(well I think it's cracked, it hurts to chew anything on it.)

No dizziness...

...lots of cravings...

still doesn't 'feel' like I've lost a lot, but i seem to feel better.

5lbs to go before I reach the first 50 mark.

Lots of stomach growlings, gas, and wondering if I'll ever have real food again.

1 cracked wisdom tooth...(well I think it's cracked, it hurts to chew anything on it.)

No dizziness...

...lots of cravings...

still doesn't 'feel' like I've lost a lot, but i seem to feel better.

Way to go man!!! I am having very little hunger growls... which may be why I am not losing as much. I'm down 33lbs today. Seems I am averaging 5 to 6lbs a week. And now moving into the solids phase.

Keep up the great work. Love having you around here.

Taz

Great job Trav. What about taking more fiber? The fiber that dissolves and you mix in water?? I just trashed my emails. I signed up for Jillian Michael's newsletters and today she mentioned upping your fiber intake if you feel hungry.

Great job Trav. What about taking more fiber? The fiber that dissolves and you mix in water?? I just trashed my emails. I signed up for Jillian Michael's newsletters and today she mentioned upping your fiber intake if you feel hungry.

I've yet to use any fiber. I had got some fiber capsules, but the I realized, those may not be what they were talking about, and haven't used them....it's been all liquids.

Hi Trav!

WTG!! You are doing great and keep up the good work.

Using Benefiber powder or chewable tablets OR the chewable Fiber Choice are great for hunger! I've yet to ever had any hungry pains at all. The couple of times I did have the 'growling' is when I had forgotten to take them. Now, it fits into my regular routine with my vitamins, etc. Also, it helps with any rotor rooter job you might need to stay regular.

Hope this helps!

Jude ^,,^