Does OCC take Care Credit?

I was already approved for that a few weeks ago, when I started doing my research. Does anyone know? Or should I contact OCC?

I don't believe they take credit cards directly. However, they do accept Paypal, and you can configure that to do credit cards. I racked up a lot of points that way on my credit card for the surgery... which is now going to pay for my Wii Fit. :-)

Taz

I don't believe they take credit cards directly. However, they do accept Paypal, and you can configure that to do credit cards. I racked up a lot of points that way on my credit card for the surgery... which is now going to pay for my Wii Fit. :-)

Taz

Oh wicked thinking, Taz! I went the bank transfer route. What the heck was I thinking???!

Jann

Taz

I do believe they take care credit.....just call either care credit or the OCC and ask. It not a credit card per say.....no like they run the card through a machine......I would give it a try.

I have care credit and I tried that route and was told they do not take it. Also care credit tells me you can't use it out of the US. I wish it was possible but I was told NO!