208 lbs 5 month bandiversary

Ok I hope I get this right. Went dancing saturday night to celebrate my 5 months with this wonderful band. This outfit was a mini NSV, I bought it about a year ago and it would never zip up on the pants. So in the loset it went like all my other pretty dresses that didnt fit. Well i'm at 208lbs and with 9 to go to onderland. I just cant wait.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb179/l...edance10-08.jpg

Ok I hope I get this right. Went dancing saturday night to celebrate my 5 months with this wonderful band. This outfit was a mini NSV, I bought it about a year ago and it would never zip up on the pants. So in the loset it went like all my other pretty dresses that didnt fit. Well i'm at 208lbs and with 9 to go to onderland. I just cant wait.

OMG! I'm way overexcited for you, Denise! You are STUNNING! I love ya to death and I'm thrilled for your success.

Hugs!

Jann

Let me tell you that you're words of kindness is what keeps me going and going. I would have never tought this would be posible, but we are all proving this band to be our life saver. I know that with out it I would be problably still at 265 if not higher. And with this band I'm at a new me. And I love it. Cathy, Jann, Evette, Mona, MamaMichele, Kim, Julieburns, WillT, Dawnie, Ute and the many others that I know I'm forgeting I want to thank you all for been therefor me. I Love you Gals and Guys as if you were my sisters and brothers. Again thanks from my heart.

Denise, it is official ....

079.gif

Keep up the great work, and BTW ... the color is stunning on you !!!

My favorite color is blue, I'm always wearing blue, The outfit is a pants set I sould have taken better pictures, Real pretty and it has slits to the knees on both sides of the pants so I ws showing some legs, ha ha ha

Let me tell you that you're words of kindness is what keeps me going and going. I would have never tought this would be posible, but we are all proving this band to be our life saver. I know that with out it I would be problably still at 265 if not higher. And with this band I'm at a new me. And I love it. Cathy, Jann, Evette, Mona, MamaMichele, Kim, Julieburns, WillT, Dawnie, Ute and the many others that I know I'm forgeting I want to thank you all for been therefor me. I Love you Gals and Guys as if you were my sisters and brothers. Again thanks from my heart.

I love you too Denise and you are my rock as well!!!

We are band-sisters and will forever be connected by June 10/08 our surgery date!!!

Happy 5th Month Bandiversary!!!

Guest CaraMBA09

honey, you look so pretty! you go girl!

WOW!!! You look amazing!!!

Kristy

Thank you Kristy, You are going to wonderfull also. I see you have already lost on youre pre-op. Where in New Mexico are you from. I use to live In Santa Rosa and Tucumcarri. Keep up yhe great work. and good luck on youre journey.

Blue is most definitely your color! I hope you had a blast dancing the night away. You deserve it!

Congrats on all your hard work. It shows that this really pays off!