Kitty Lovers - A picture of the rabies kitty inside.....

mona-camille

I better stop calling him the rabies kitty, but he doesn't have a name yet. I wanted to call him James but the gal who is fostering him doesn't like that. Anway, here he is...............

wildkitty.jpg

And then, here is another little one who was walking around the vets office and trying to get himself adopted..........

stinky.jpg

He is a little persian that someone dumped off at the vets and his little butt had maggots all over it! GOD people make me sick!! Anyway, he is only 6 months old and so freaking cute! I dont usually care for the look of persians and their squished faces - I hate the deliberate breeding of defective genes - but this one is so sweet he is irresistable. He kept trying to play with rabies kitty through the cage while we were there and then kept sitting by my purse waiting for me to hide him in it and take him home. SOOOOOOOOOOOO hard not to do that!

I love my vet. They have so many office kitties from dumb a$$ clients who either refused to give them medical treatment or wanted them euthanized for no good reason. Which of course, my vet will not do. He just keeps them instead.

I just LOVE critters!!!!!!!!

I better stop calling him the rabies kitty, but he doesn't have a name yet. I wanted to call him James but the gal who is fostering him doesn't like that. Anway, here he is...............

wildkitty.jpg

And then, here is another little one who was walking around the vets office and trying to get himself adopted..........

stinky.jpg

He is a little persian that someone dumped off at the vets and his little butt had maggots all over it! GOD people make me sick!! Anyway, he is only 6 months old and so freaking cute! I dont usually care for the look of persians and their squished faces - I hate the deliberate breeding of defective genes - but this one is so sweet he is irresistable. He kept trying to play with rabies kitty through the cage while we were there and then kept sitting by my purse waiting for me to hide him in it and take him home. SOOOOOOOOOOOO hard not to do that!

I love my vet. They have so many office kitties from dumb a$$ clients who either refused to give them medical treatment or wanted them euthanized for no good reason. Which of course, my vet will not do. He just keeps them instead.

I just LOVE critters!!!!!!!!

I had a persian, and it was the greatest pet that I ever owned. They have different dander, so people allergic to other cats more than likely will be fine with a persian. That is the great thing about them! I will forever be a big fan of them! If I was near by, I would scoop him up! :)

Dana - I can slip him in an envelope and mail him to you!!

HAHAHHA he is so tiny yet. And he is not a long cat, you know the length of him is so short, he looks so compact and is irresisitably cute!!!!!! And he is such a sweetie and a snuggler. I want him too! I really wanted to snag him and kidnap him. But, I think my other 9 would claw me to death if I brought in any more!

Mona I'd like them both!!! But my husband says with the new dog we have 3 critters and that is enough!!! But you know if I lived closer it might be a possibility, at least in my mind. My hubbie and would DIVORCE me if I got another new one ...... so soon!

Thanks for the darling pics, it really made my day.

Mona I'd like them both!!! But my husband says with the new dog we have 3 critters and that is enough!!! But you know if I lived closer it might be a possibility, at least in my mind. My hubbie and would DIVORCE me if I got another new one ...... so soon!

Thanks for the darling pics, it really made my day.

How you doing there buddy? Things better yet? I bet a new outfit might help!! My sis gave me more things to post!

I would take that persian in a heartbeat!!!, but already have 4 kitties here. I volunteer for a rescue group here and we would have that kitten in an adoptive home in a matter of hours. We would have a waiting list for him as persians are so popular here. Of course, we foster, make them healthy and then spay/neuter them first.....

Donna

I've had 3 cats in my life all at different times. It is so weird both of those cats or kitties look like 2 of

the 3 I had. If you would have had a pic of a black and white one, I would have freaked.

Thanks for letting me reminisce. Online! Do not send me your kitties! I'm good with dogs right now.

:yu:

Tara

I've had 3 cats in my life all at different times. It is so weird both of those cats or kitties look like 2 of

the 3 I had. If you would have had a pic of a black and white one, I would have freaked.

Thanks for letting me reminisce. Online! Do not send me your kitties! I'm good with dogs right now.

:yu:

Tara

heeheehee whats your address?