NOT BAND RELATED - anyone want to give me some feedback on my new web-page e-commerce site?

mona-camille

It's not a web-page about me or anything, it's an e-commerce site for a product I make and sell. I had told some of you about it before. Well, I finally have it finished and could use some constructive feedback if you don't mind!

Go to www.petlossmemories.com

You can be harsh, I need honest feedback, ok?

I am not trying to SELL anything here, just looking for feedback. Actually, I most likely will market to higher end vet practices or pet-bereavement groups. Still working on that part.

Ramona, your site looks fantastic. Pet owners that have lost their pets will eat this up. To some their pet are their kids. You might try marketing these on Craigslist.com or ebay also. both sites have go anything and everthing imaginable on them and you have a unique product. Good Luck with your new venture. :hi:

Rod

Thanks for the feedback! No typos or changes? What about the price? It does include shipping, I wanted to make it all in one price, but some at work here have told me they cost too much even with postage included. I could drop $5.00 but not really anymore than that. If the vet offices buy in bulk, then I would give them a big discount. I was going to market to the high end vets so that they could give one to their own clients when one of theirs pass on. A lot of vets (around here anyway) send some sort of rememberence gift to their clients who have pets who die. But, mine are personalized so I was hoping that would be the difference.

I just took a look and I think your website looks great! If and when something happens to my 14 year old dachschund, Rudy...I'll let you know. It will be a hard day for our family (especially my 5-yr old daughter) when something happens to him. Your product would definitely let his memory live on.

I'll also keep you in mind if I hear of anyone I know losing a pet. You have a wonderful idea on your hands!

Good luck!

Denise

It's not a web-page about me or anything, it's an e-commerce site for a product I make and sell. I had told some of you about it before. Well, I finally have it finished and could use some constructive feedback if you don't mind!

Go to www.petlossmemories.com

You can be harsh, I need honest feedback, ok?

I am not trying to SELL anything here, just looking for feedback. Actually, I most likely will market to higher end vet practices or pet-bereavement groups. Still working on that part.

That's the first time I've seen something that was simple, yet inventive, and wasn't completely tasteless. Good job. You've got yourself a simple idea and turned it into something useful and easy to do.

Good job.

Congratulations, what a great idea.

Website is excellent but you asked for some feedback:

On the Products page you tell the reader that some poems may not fit on some pages but don't identify which ones don't fit which pages. That leaves the viewer having to guess which may make them reluctant to purchase.

If you could idiot proof the selection process, this idiot would love to buy one.

Congratulations, what a great idea.

Website is excellent but you asked for some feedback:

On the Products page you tell the reader that some poems may not fit on some pages but don't identify which ones don't fit which pages. That leaves the viewer having to guess which may make them reluctant to purchase.

If you could idiot proof the selection process, this idiot would love to buy one.

Yes, good feedback. I actually thought of that as I was putting it together. Wasn't sure how to 'deal' with it though. I think that when I was creating the backgrounds, some of them that have a choice of 2 poems, only one can be long and the other should be short. But, I didn't know of a good way to say that.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that part at all. Because really, most of them can be made to fit. I could just take that part out altogether and if someone by chance picked a poem that didn't fit too well, I could always discuss that with them individually.

Got any ideas?

That's the first time I've seen something that was simple, yet inventive, and wasn't completely tasteless. Good job. You've got yourself a simple idea and turned it into something useful and easy to do.

Good job.

Thanks for the nice compliments because I WAS worried it might be tasteless. But, it wan't easy. It took quite a while to get the backgrounds to fit with the picture spaces and poem spaces and to look cohesive. But now that I have all the backgrounds done, it should be much easier now.

I was actually worried that they were too 'busy', too much going on in the backgrounds. Thats why I made those 2 5 x 7's that are more simple and plain. So, I truly do appreciate the feedback, good and bad!