Real Food

YA!! i made it through the 3 weeks of soup. Today i get to eat real food :rolleyes: I don't really have any cravings i just want to chew!!

Me too!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am to chew!!!! But I am kind of scared too - really don't want to overdo it and I know this means my weight loss is going to come to a screaming halt for a while. :angry:

I hit 20lbs lost this morning which I am very excited about!!! 6 of that was pre-op and 14 post. I don't see a difference in my body, but the scale has definitely gone down and the clothes don't fit, so something is working! I'll have to get some pics out and look. I went to a concert last night and we have pics so i'll have to compare.

Yea us for solids!!!!!!

I thought I couldn't eat solids until tomorrow so I just had soup for lunch. However I was really scared to have my first meal be breakfast then come to work in case I got sick or something, so tonight i'm going to eat something small and mushy for dinner. I'm thinking some raviolis....not the healthiest, but soft and easy. Then i'm going to have egg beaters and a piece of canadian bacon for breakast tomorrow morning - not sure what lunch will be yet. Most likely lunchmeat and some fruit and veggies.

I started solids on this past Mon and I haven't had any problems with food getting stuck. I ate an boiled egg for breakfast and tilapia or salmon and green beans for lunch and dinner. If I needed a snack I ate FF pudding or applesauce. I ate about 2oz of fish and I felt full.

YAY - Congrats!!! Now is the time to watch your calories intake. Make sure you do the ritual 3 oz (1/3 cup) of Meat, 1/4 cup veggies, 1/4 cup of rice/potato/fruit. Snacks, if I wanted them, are those 100 calorie snacks...awesome choices too! Even the fig newton bars are great!! GREAT treats. Befef jerky are high in proteins too.

G'luck all of youse!

Jude =)))))

I lost 17 lbs. 7 on the pre and 10 on the post. My sister who had the lapband done in march just gave me all her jeans which are size 14 and I can fit in all of them Comfortably. before I left I could get in them so I’m really excited about that. Size 12 here I come