Please help seasoned bandsters! Question...

I got my second fill last Friday and have had great restriction all week, eating between 1000-1200 calories a day with no hunger in-between.

Today I woke up and it seem like I have NO restriction today...I mean none. I've been hungry and eating way more than in the past week.

My question is...is it normal to have this vast of a fluctuation during a "good" (or so I thought) fill? Does this happen? It's kinda depressing...

Just in case, I have 2.8cc's in a 4cc band.

Thank you for any advice or suggestions or comments!

YES, it does fluctuate. I have 1 week per moth (right before PMS) where I can eat a lot more... It is really a weird phenomenon but it happens... Also, you may just need a bit more of a fill, if you have lost any weight, or if you were retaining any water when you had your fill...

I got my second fill last Friday and have had great restriction all week, eating between 1000-1200 calories a day with no hunger in-between.

Today I woke up and it seem like I have NO restriction today...I mean none. I've been hungry and eating way more than in the past week.

My question is...is it normal to have this vast of a fluctuation during a "good" (or so I thought) fill? Does this happen? It's kinda depressing...

Just in case, I have 2.8cc's in a 4cc band.

Thank you for any advice or suggestions or comments!

I have had the same experiances with my fills, there's some restriction for about a week and then it's gone. I've had 2 fills and need a third. And I agree..... it is kinda depressing.

As it's been said, restriction does fluctuate...comes and goes. Stress, time of the month, cold weather, there are many factors that play a part in restriction or not.

It is frustrating...on days where I have little restriction, I think I need to book a fill...and it comes back. As long as it comes and goes..do you best to follow the plan and guidelines..when it goes more than it comes...get another fill.