hit my first milestone

Hi All,

I FINALLY hit my 199.8 milestone!!! I am so happy. I could not have done this without the band. I was expecting a lot quicker weight loss. So I do get down on myself about not hitting my goals on time. But I am going to keep plugging away at it. I am doing weight lifting and cardio 4 - 5 times a week. My waist was at 34.5 this morning from about 39 at my largest. And I starting to fit nicely into some of my size 14 regular clothes instead of plus size. My plus size 16 are getting very large. But I went shopping at Ann Taylor & Anne Klein last weekend and nothing really fit. So it is a mixed bag on what size I am.

I am fitting into some of my clothes that I wore at 175.

I have greatly reduced my blood pressure medications. I take 3 and hoping to get off 1 of them next week.

I would really love to have a couple of weeks that I lose a solid 2 - 3 pounds. I am losing about 1 pound a week now.

I have really good restriction too. I still have to use willpower at night & when making food choices.

My current measurements are:

chest 44

waist 34.5

hips 46

So I am going shopping for pair of boots and jeans!!!

Happy Day!!!

Amy

Way to go, Amy! I can't wait until I hit Onederland! That's Onederful! :-) I have 17 lbs to go before I hit it though! The good thing is that this time, I know I'll do it since I have my band!

Have a great weekend and good luck finding your jeans and boots!

Denise

Hi All,

I FINALLY hit my 199.8 milestone!!! I am so happy. I could not have done this without the band. I was expecting a lot quicker weight loss. So I do get down on myself about not hitting my goals on time. But I am going to keep plugging away at it. I am doing weight lifting and cardio 4 - 5 times a week. My waist was at 34.5 this morning from about 39 at my largest. And I starting to fit nicely into some of my size 14 regular clothes instead of plus size. My plus size 16 are getting very large. But I went shopping at Ann Taylor & Anne Klein last weekend and nothing really fit. So it is a mixed bag on what size I am.

I am fitting into some of my clothes that I wore at 175.

I have greatly reduced my blood pressure medications. I take 3 and hoping to get off 1 of them next week.

I would really love to have a couple of weeks that I lose a solid 2 - 3 pounds. I am losing about 1 pound a week now.

I have really good restriction too. I still have to use willpower at night & when making food choices.

My current measurements are:

chest 44

waist 34.5

hips 46

So I am going shopping for pair of boots and jeans!!!

Happy Day!!!

Amy

Look at you with the hourglass figure! Congratulations to you!!!!

Jann

Amy

Congrats on making it to onederland! You look fabulous! I am at 200.8 .. UGH!! LOL I am right behind you. :)

I know what you mean about 16's being loose but not quite fitting into regular stores 16's... (sigh) soon .. very soon!

You look beautiful babe, keep up the great work.

xoxoxoxo

What a fantastic accomplishment!! You definitely deserve those boots! :) Enjoy!!

I am new to this forum and this is actually my first post. Thank you to everyone who posts on this forum, the information is valuable, and much appreciated. I am so happy and excited for you all who have met your first milestone, keep it up...I am now here to help cheer everyone on to their goal weight. I too set my first milestone to be under 200 by christimas...I just past my three week post-op and I am starting my exercise regiment tomorrow. Wish me luck!

I am new to this forum and this is actually my first post. Thank you to everyone who posts on this forum, the information is valuable, and much appreciated. I am so happy and excited for you all who have met your first milestone, keep it up...I am now here to help cheer everyone on to their goal weight. I too set my first milestone to be under 200 by christimas...I just past my three week post-op and I am starting my exercise regiment tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Welcome, congratulations and we'll be cheering for you too! G'luck new friend!

Jann

Welcome to the group! You already have passed a major milestone....post op diet! Yea!! :D

Look forward to hearing about your success. You and I were banded less than a week apart. I'm struggling with portions and good choices, but I'm trying very hard.

Good luck!!