Not Stuck Anymore!!!

See. I knew it. Awesome news! Now don't let McDonalds marketing and advertising find out. They will spin it some how... I can see it now...

"Eat Filet o'fish and lose weight. From our healthy alternative menu".

Taz

Strangely, Filet of fish is the absolute worst thing you can order at MacDonald's. Who would think fish would be the poor choice in a burger place?

Jann

Strangely, Filet of fish is the absolute worst thing you can order at MacDonald's. Who would think fish would be the poor choice in a burger place?

Jann

Really??? It's high in protein, I usually only eat half or take the fish off the bun and scrape off the tartar sauce...I would have thought it would be better than a greasy burger??

Really??? It's high in protein, I usually only eat half or take the fish off the bun and scrape off the tartar sauce...I would have thought it would be better than a greasy burger??

Filet of Fish: cals 380 - fat 18 - saturated fat 3.5 - cholesterol 40 - sodium 640 - carbs 38 - fiber 2 - protein 15

The cheeseburger would have been the better caloric choice believe it or not and with the exact same protein count! Shocking, isn't it!

Cheeseburger: cals 300 - fat 12 - saturated fat 6 - cholesterol 40 - sodium 750 - carbs 33 - fiber 2 - protein 15

Jann