I ate on day 5 post-op

buttercup

I think I really screwed up, infact I know I did. I ate a piece of lasagna and a sliver of bread on day 5 post-op. I know it was the WRONG thing to do and I am not making excuses, only going to say I have scared myself so much, that I will be sticking to the full fluids for a week and then pureed for another week like I was supposed to. After eating the lasagna, I did not get sick, nor did I feel sick. Did I make my band slip without knowing???? I am now sooooo worried that my weakness in the moment might have caused the band to slip, and if it did how will I know?

Buttercup...I understand you had your surgery in Canada and congrats. You caught yourself and that's a good thing. Now you just need to get back on track and continue forward.

Are you taking those new chewable Fiber Choice for hunger pains? This is a good one to go on. You take one at 10am and one at 3pm.

You don't want to risk a band slippage or stretching your pouch. You will do fine as long as your follow your dr's post op diet plan.