New Confidence

I am feeling so confident now that I can handle "food functions" that are coming up fast. First Thanksgiving, then Christmas with all the parties and I am going on a cruise in a few weeks and feeling very confident that I can handle it without going "overboard" with all the foods. We will be sailing on my first Bandiversary....how fitting is that! I am so looking forward to the "fine dining" experience and trying new things, and knowing that I can just eat one bite and leave the rest and pass on the bread basket without having to join in the "clean-the-plate" club. For the first time ever I will check out the fitness rooms, and also take advantage of on-board activities that require physical effort and enjoy it. Last year I was on a cruise for my pre-op diet and that one was a challenge....but I lost weight on my cruise, this year I will be the hot chick working on her tan next to the pool!

Donna

AWESOME Donna! Happy Bandiversary to you!

So, where are you taking me to? I LOVE cruises and so far have gone to Alaska, the Western Caribbean, and to the Mexican Riveria...twice!

WTG Donna!! A great way to celebrate your bandiversary and show the new you!!!

((HUGS!))...Jude

That sounds like so much fun - i've never been on a cruise and can't wait to go someday. I know you will do a great job and also have a blast!!!

Thanks all of you! Going to the Mexican Riviera......never been there, usually go to the Carribean, but am combining a trip to TJ to visit the OCC on the way home.

Donna

Donna...you will love it. I was on both the Carnival and the Holland cruise to the Mex Riveria. The first one was on the Carnival and went to Cabo, Puerta Vallarta, and Mazalan. The 2nd onw was on the Holland for a "Spritual" cruise with Sylvia Brown (OH YES!) and went to Cabo, Puerta Vallarta and Manzanilla.

Let me know how you like your cruise...take lots of pictures too!! Enjoy your 'feast' as you choose your own and on my next cruise, I am definitely going to use the gym on board!

Enjoy!!!!