TWOSVILLE!!!!!

Ok, I know so many of you are DYING to leave Twosville, BUT It has been a LONG time since I have been here. (Like over 5 YEARS!)

I got on the scale last night and was SO HAPPY when it read 299.8! It is a still a lot higher than I want it to be, BUT it means I am down over 55 pounds since my decision to be banded AND the THREE will NEVER be at the start of my weight again.

I went for a small fill yesterday and I had a friend ask me (incredulous) "BEFORE Thanksgiving????!!!" and I asked her back if there was a better time. I plan to LOSE over the holidays and I thought a fill this week would help that along.

So, I am happy to say today...I AM IN TWOSVILLE, I AM IN TWOSVILLE, I AM IN TWOSVILLE!!!!!

What a wonderful attitude to have. great job and good for you for not planning around the holidays. I agree, this is going to be my first holiday season to actually lose weight rather than gain. Food has been the center of get togethers for far too long. I plan to enjoy the company of others and remember that it is not about the spread that lies before me. Best wishes to you as you continue on this journey.

Ok, I know so many of you are DYING to leave Twosville, BUT It has been a LONG time since I have been here. (Like over 5 YEARS!)

I got on the scale last night and was SO HAPPY when it read 299.8! It is a still a lot higher than I want it to be, BUT it means I am down over 55 pounds since my decision to be banded AND the THREE will NEVER be at the start of my weight again.

I went for a small fill yesterday and I had a friend ask me (incredulous) "BEFORE Thanksgiving????!!!" and I asked her back if there was a better time. I plan to LOSE over the holidays and I thought a fill this week would help that along.

So, I am happy to say today...I AM IN TWOSVILLE, I AM IN TWOSVILLE, I AM IN TWOSVILLE!!!!!

YAY for you! Excellent work! WOOT!

thumbsup.jpg

Jann

Great Job!!! Keep up the good work and make the holidays about being with family and helping others and not just another "food function"!!!

Congrats! That is absolutely fantastic! Way to go!