put the band last week

and i feel like my life is over. i wonder how i can deal with my studies eating as much as my 4 year old niece does lol i've noticed that a lot of fat doctors don't put it and i wonder why...let's save some money to remove this trash from my body and get my life back. this "band" life is so sick...

• 2 weeks later...

Now that it has been a week, how do you feel? I have been thinking about getting a lap band but after reading everyone's blogs, I have changed my mind. I mean, this sounds more stressful than being fat. But you did it so now it's time to adjust to it. The liquid phase is tough but you will get through it like everyone else.

For now, I am going to amp up my exercise program and watch what I eat and see what happens. :blink:

Good luck to you.

• 2 weeks later...

well....3 weeks have passed...i feel ok, because i've started to eat soft stuff after 2 weeks (my nutritionist wanted me to spend a whole month eating only liquids...oh yeah...keep dreaming).

i think that u'd better watch what you eat, the "point" in this is to eat less food at once but eat more times, if u have self-control you don't need to get into this. i don't know what kind of habits you have, but instead of 2 dishes of food, eat just 1 or an half of it...if you wanna get the band u'll eat just 1/4. ok, it will take you more time to reach your perfect weight, but you won't be submitted to such pressure, cuz u'll be always listening to stuff like "watch out, i think u're eating too much"or "u can't eat that" etc etc. you can do it on your own way.

cheers