Fills in Florida

Hi Everyone-

Does anyone know of a good, safe place to get a fill in Florida? I would love to go back to the OCC but that you require me to take two days off from school which is hard on both my students and me.

I am very near Orlando. Anything in Central Florida?

Thanks,

sue

Hi Sue,

I live in Tallahassee, FL and I actually drive up to Moultrie, GA to get my fills done thru Fill Centers USA. However, I know they have locations in Tampa and St. Petersburg. Not certain about Orlando, but I think those would be the closest to you. I only go to GA because it's closer to me than driving down to Tampa. The fill nurse in GA is always helpful, polite, and efficient. Hope it helps!

Alana

Hi Sue,

I live in Tallahassee, FL and I actually drive up to Moultrie, GA to get my fills done thru Fill Centers USA. However, I know they have locations in Tampa and St. Petersburg. Not certain about Orlando, but I think those would be the closest to you. I only go to GA because it's closer to me than driving down to Tampa. The fill nurse in GA is always helpful, polite, and efficient. Hope it helps!

Alana

ALANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you???? I've missed you here!!!

Hi Sue,

Alana

Hey Alana, FYI Fill centers called me today and told me that next Saturday (12/13) will be Darlene's last day doing fills in Moultrie - she will only be in Roswell now. I know this is a bummer. I am 4 hours from Roswell and need one more fill but can't go next weekend!!!

Hi Everyone-

Does anyone know of a good, safe place to get a fill in Florida? I would love to go back to the OCC but that you require me to take two days off from school which is hard on both my students and me.

I am very near Orlando. Anything in Central Florida?

Thanks,

sue

Check out Kathy Gonzalez in St Pete......supposed to be wonderful. She is with Fill Centers USA.