Day 8 and Hungry

losew8

I am on day 7 and made a huge mistake when I was making salmon soup and put a piece of salmon in my mouth, chewed it and ate it! Habit for me as I am an habitual eater and I was not thinking. Now I am nervous that it pushed my band down and that is why I am feeling hungry. I have kept to the diet since then, although I am getting sick of soup, but since then I have pain on my left side - did I rip the incisions?

Any suggestions????

Good news is that I have lost 10lbs but my stomach is still very bloated, when does that go away???

Thanks!

I am on day 7 and made a huge mistake when I was making salmon soup and put a piece of salmon in my mouth, chewed it and ate it! Habit for me as I am an habitual eater and I was not thinking. Now I am nervous that it pushed my band down and that is why I am feeling hungry. I have kept to the diet since then, although I am getting sick of soup, but since then I have pain on my left side - did I rip the incisions?

Any suggestions????

Good news is that I have lost 10lbs but my stomach is still very bloated, when does that go away???

Thanks!

I am currently on day 9. I started to feel hungry on day 5. I noticed that as I was able to drink more water and take larger sips/amounts at a time, my hunger increased. How big was the piece of salmon, did you feel anything unusual when it went down?

And yes, when does the big pregnant stomach go away?

Guest CaraMBA09
I am currently on day 9. I started to feel hungry on day 5. I noticed that as I was able to drink more water and take larger sips/amounts at a time, my hunger increased. How big was the piece of salmon, did you feel anything unusual when it went down?

And yes, when does the big pregnant stomach go away?

10-14 days for most people. For me it took 14 days exactly. Drink lots of water (flush your system) and walk, walk, walk. I really does help

I was hungry on day 5 also.

You probably didn't do anything to your pouch with 1 bite. The pain you feel is probably a strain or something.

I had that too. I was nervous I flipped my port which is on your left side.

It takes awhile to heal, so just take care of lifting anything real heavy or doing strenuous excercise. NO CORE excercise.

If you continue to have the pain, use a heating pad, that helps.

You are doing great!!! I know the soup is probably getting old. At least it's soup season!!

Good Luck and take it one day at a time!!!

;)

Tara