Going cruising....not much restriction

Dontondan

Yikes! I am leaving tomorrow morning for my cruise and I haven't got much restriction right now. Oh well, I will enjoy myself, but will have to be extra careful in the dining room. I am getting a fill on the day we get back from the cruise so hopefully that will take care of things. I am gonna be at the OCC on Sat. the 13th.....hope to meet some newbies there!

Yikes! I am leaving tomorrow morning for my cruise and I haven't got much restriction right now. Oh well, I will enjoy myself, but will have to be extra careful in the dining room. I am getting a fill on the day we get back from the cruise so hopefully that will take care of things. I am gonna be at the OCC on Sat. the 13th.....hope to meet some newbies there!

Goodl uck with your eating, and have a great time!!!!

Donna: Have a great time on your cruise. There was just a post yesterday about how restriction can come and go. In one day you have it and another you don't but then it does come back also. Mine was gone for 2 days (believe or not Thanksgiving and the next day!!), but now it's back just like before. It's so weird.

Once again enjoy the peaceful relaxation and personal fun you deserve on this cruise!!

Cruises are dangerous - all you can eat food buffets, food all hours of the day.....

Thank goodness for the band. I'm sure the band will be working in the background ....

I know what you can do - DRINK MORE! :)