Medifast

Guest marys

I'm sure SOMEONE out there has tried medifast? I'm signed up for a two week stint and even tho it's not the Ortiz recommended diet - I'm gonna try it to see if something will get the weight off me. I'm actually a bit excited as its about the only diet i've never tried yet. Ha. Let me know if you have done it or interested in trying it with me - i hope to get the food in the next week and have some weight off by the end of the month.

Mary,

My sister have lost 25 pounds using medifast, just last week I stopped in Atlanta to visit her and she gave me a few packets of soup, shakes and bars, I tried and loved it a lot so I'm going to buy a 2 week supply to lose about ten pounds. I think you should go for it if you want to try it, but make sure you follow the direction for best results.

Good Luck

GStone

I'm sure SOMEONE out there has tried medifast? I'm signed up for a two week stint and even tho it's not the Ortiz recommended diet - I'm gonna try it to see if something will get the weight off me. I'm actually a bit excited as its about the only diet i've never tried yet. Ha. Let me know if you have done it or interested in trying it with me - i hope to get the food in the next week and have some weight off by the end of the month.

Mary,

I too have tried every diet out there including medifast. It works, there is not doubt about it. I lost 54 lbs in 3 months. It is not easy though. I did not keep the weight off and am now back higher then before.

I am now thinking about the lapband. Good Luck!

Valerie