3lbs of See's Candy test

OK so everyone knows that I am totally addicted to chocolate and my favorite American chocolate is See’s Candy. I have been known on many occasions after a hard day at work to skip dinner and enroute home to stop by, at a 3 mile deviation, See’s and get a bag of chocolates and gorge them before I reach home. This is my favorite dinner!

Well, Christmas at my business is always challenging because a lot of the companies we do business with bless me, I mean ‘us’, with boxes of chocolates and goodies that are just too hard to pass. Yesterday was my first big test as a beautiful, delicious, mouth watering and bulge out your eyes box of mixed favorites arrived care of our accountant. The intoxicating smell when I opened the box was enough to make me delirious, my creative spirit was fixing ways that I could actually eat one. I thought about cutting one up into 14 pill size pieces, sucking one for an hour or two, saving some for when I could eat, I would have resulted in anything to get one!

But I didn’t. I was good. It was a test of my soul, my commitment to losing weight and my character.

However, enroute home I did stop at the store and get some chocolate pudding! (allowed)

Banded 11/28/08 225lbs

current weight 212 lbs

OK so everyone knows that I am totally addicted to chocolate and my favorite American chocolate is See’s Candy. I have been known on many occasions after a hard day at work to skip dinner and enroute home to stop by, at a 3 mile deviation, See’s and get a bag of chocolates and gorge them before I reach home. This is my favorite dinner!

Well, Christmas at my business is always challenging because a lot of the companies we do business with bless me, I mean ‘us’, with boxes of chocolates and goodies that are just too hard to pass. Yesterday was my first big test as a beautiful, delicious, mouth watering and bulge out your eyes box of mixed favorites arrived care of our accountant. The intoxicating smell when I opened the box was enough to make me delirious, my creative spirit was fixing ways that I could actually eat one. I thought about cutting one up into 14 pill size pieces, sucking one for an hour or two, saving some for when I could eat, I would have resulted in anything to get one!

But I didn’t. I was good. It was a test of my soul, my commitment to losing weight and my character.

However, enroute home I did stop at the store and get some chocolate pudding! (allowed)

Banded 11/28/08 225lbs

current weight 212 lbs

Sweetheart ~ You just made my day! I, too, am a chocaholic and yes, who other than See's, makes the best mouth-watering, scrumpious, decadence! No one in my books!

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! You did an amazing thing for yourself. You are so focused on your committment to lose weight and you did it, you surpass the ultimate chocolate test! YAY! WTG!

See's is also my all time favorite. I used to "binge" on peanut brittle at Christmas time, by the box.

Julie - my favorite at Xmas time are the Mint Mallows...oh! and just could die for the Butterscotch Squares that tastes like Penuchi!!! OH, I am so drooling right now...better than PBing or sliming!!! LOL

Julie - my favorite at Xmas time are the Mint Mallows...oh! and just could die for the Butterscotch Squares that tastes like Penuchi!!! OH, I am so drooling right now...better than PBing or sliming!!! LOL

My favorite chocolate from See's are the Butterscotch squares also....for years that's what I wanted for christmas!!

My favorite chocolate from See's are the Butterscotch squares also....for years that's what I wanted for christmas!!

Yep...me too! So, I am wondering if I am going to get some this year? If so, I am going to cry! I still have (3) one-pound gift certs for See's and (1) two-pound gift cert as well. sigh...!!