OH MY GOODNESS TOMORROW IS DAY EIGHT!

And... I'm so happy! However, tonight I found something wonderful to eat. If you have a good Mexican restaurant in your area that serves yummy Pa-sole --- go get some! Oh, it was so good! I asked them to give me lots of juice. It had the perfect spices. It's another idea for those of you out there on "week one of clear hell." Tomorrow this girl is having a fudge-sicle!

Kristy

For me, after I got through that first 7 days the rest wasn't nearly as bad. Just make sure and mix it up. I ate tomato soup wayyyyy too much and there are so many types of soup you can either buy or make yourself. The next two weeks will fly by before you know it.

Congrats!

And... I'm so happy! However, tonight I found something wonderful to eat. If you have a good Mexican restaurant in your area that serves yummy Pa-sole --- go get some! Oh, it was so good! I asked them to give me lots of juice. It had the perfect spices. It's another idea for those of you out there on "week one of clear hell." Tomorrow this girl is having a fudge-sicle!

Kristy

LOL! I hear ya girl! Like Shelby says, don't stick with just one kind of soups...vary it up a bit and have something differnt each day, even if you repeat it. I had done one can Campbell's Cream of Potato (either mash the potatoes good or take them out) and one half can of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese and added some spices like garlic and other spices you might like. Then I did the Tomato Basil soup, also try the regular Tomato soup and added a bit of hot sauce for a quick simple meal. I also made my Buffalo Chicken soup (see my recipe posted - version #I ~ yummy!!).

Really, you can do some much with the creamy soup stage...just remember, NO BLENDERS to blend or mix any kind of foods (a 'no-no' rule)...so go naturally. The rule of thumb is "if you can't drink it through the straw, you can't have it". With this stage, you are still "drinking" your meal, just a thicker consistency, but smoothe and no lumps, chunks or bumps, per se.

Good Luck!

Funny thing... day 8 and I didn't jump up to eat something creamy first thing this morning. I had my drinkable yogurt this morning (Love Dannon Danimals!) and had my water. But, for lunch I went to Subway and got their creamy potato and bacon soup and picked out the potatoes, celery and bacon. It was yummy! And, by the time I finished eating it... I was full. Bring on the next 13.5 days!

Kristy

Funny thing... day 8 and I didn't jump up to eat something creamy first thing this morning. I had my drinkable yogurt this morning (Love Dannon Danimals!) and had my water. But, for lunch I went to Subway and got their creamy potato and bacon soup and picked out the potatoes, celery and bacon. It was yummy! And, by the time I finished eating it... I was full. Bring on the next 13.5 days!

Kristy

HAHAHA - LOVE your attitude girl! THAT is the way to take this challenge for the rest of your life! YOU CAN DO THIS! I think the hardest part for me was to select what kind of soups I wanted ~ yeah! There were so many I could make and mix ane blend, etc. Keep it going girl ~ I can tell you are going places with this ride of yours!!

It's amazing how quickly time flies, and all the crazy changes that happen in just a short period of time. And yet it feels like I just got the band.

Oh yes! Here I am just 2 months post op and I look back at what I've done so far and just laughed! I seems as though I've done SO MUCH, yet really, I haven't. Each day is a challenge and I am really learning so much from everyone. It takes great dicipline to do this. You can't rely on the band only. You need to work WITH it...so far, it's cool!