FEBRUARY SURGERIES AND FILLS

It's February and spring is around the corner. Are you thinking it's time to do something about your weight problem. What else is there to do in February? Well,,,, Lets get lap banded! What a perfect time of the year to get this done. For those that have scheduled your surgery or fill in the month of February, this is the place to meet those who will also be at the OCC,, maybe on the same day you're going to be there. So, lets hear it from the February Bandsters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's February and spring is around the corner. Are you thinking it's time to do something about your weight problem. What else is there to do in February? Well,,,, Lets get lap banded! What a perfect time of the year to get this done. For those that have scheduled your surgery or fill in the month of February, this is the place to meet those who will also be at the OCC,, maybe on the same day you're going to be there. So, lets hear it from the February Bandsters.

I am getting banded on Feb 12th- My Valentine's Day Present. I can't wait! Anxious to meet anyone else who will be down in Tijuana at the same time!

waiting to find out about my first fill - hoping for feb 7th or 9th :)

mansaw,

I was banded on December 22nd also. We must have met each other that day! (My friend and I came from Missouri.) We are also hoping for Feb 7th or so for our first fill. Tell me what you decide to do.

Our starting weights are very similar! How cool!

125ne1

Mansaw

We, the Missouri girls, are hoping to be there also on the 7th of February. Vicki said she had been in contact with you and we were all going to get together during our February fills. Sounds like you are doing great. Me too - afraid to weigh though - always scared that I will be disappointed, even though I can tell that I am losing weight. :D

Guest mansaw

I cant seem to pm you grrr

Yup - we are going feb 5-10. I have arranged it with one of the other girls that was having her surgery (the one sitting accross from you with her mom and dad but I dont want to put her name on here)...anyways....she is going to take us four (my friend and I and u two) to the zoo while we are there :) Plus I think we could do some other things...like have chicken fajitas at the hotel lol - yum. I dont want to put my email on here cuz it has my last name in it and I cant pm grrrrrr....Ill make sure we get together though. If worst comes to worse Ill message you guys the day before we leave and Ill leave a message for you guys at the front desk with our room number on it and then we can meet up :)

I want to go to revolution ave just to a few places to get a few more things - but I hate it there so dont want to stay too long

I cant seem to pm you grrr

Yup - we are going feb 5-10. I have arranged it with one of the other girls that was having her surgery (the one sitting accross from you with her mom and dad but I dont want to put her name on here)...anyways....she is going to take us four (my friend and I and u two) to the zoo while we are there :) Plus I think we could do some other things...like have chicken fajitas at the hotel lol - yum. I dont want to put my email on here cuz it has my last name in it and I cant pm grrrrrr....Ill make sure we get together though. If worst comes to worse Ill message you guys the day before we leave and Ill leave a message for you guys at the front desk with our room number on it and then we can meet up :)

I want to go to revolution ave just to a few places to get a few more things - but I hate it there so dont want to stay too long

mansaw,

Anle and myself are good friends and we work at the same place. So, if you can't pm her, just send it to me, and I'll get it to her. We're sooooooooo excited. I was down to 166 today! Yippee.

Guest mansaw

sent you an email - so both of you feel free to email me....v - you share my email with her if u want :)

I was down to 168 last night...didnt weight today yet - I actually felt Poofy lol - so I didnt cuz I didnt want to be disappointed - I will tomorrow again :)

Hi, I am getting my first fill February 11th. My appointment time is for 10:30am. I am getting a little nervous plus a little excited.

Hi, I'm new here, but I've been lurking for a while. I'm getting banded February 16th... I'm so excited!!! Is anyone else getting banded that week?

Dr. Miranda already has me on the pre-op diet. I won't lie, it's definitely a challenge. I would kill for some pizza right now!

I just scheduled my surgery for Feb. 26th! I am really excited yet a little nervous...but I can't wait to start the new journey to a healthier life!

maybe I will see you there I have my first fill on feb 26th

maybe I will see you there I have my first fill on feb 26th

We are coming in on the 25th and leaving the 28th.... I am a little nervous. Having to quit smoking I am worried I will gain 20pds....Yikes... I just keep telling myself I can do it....

Hi Congrats on getting banded. I will get banded on Feb 9th, so I might see you. Did you have any resrictions so far? Even though you do not have a fill yet, do you find any difference in your appetite? I hope we meet in Feb! Lots of luck

Malcal

I was banded on Jan 7th and am scheduled for my first fill on Feb 25th. I have lost 14 pounds via pre-op diet, and 33 pounds since I signed up....but start "solid" foods today and am nervous about gaining back weight. Any meal suggestions?

Congrats to all fellow OCC participants for your incredible stories!

Cathy in Surprise, AZ

I am having my second fill on the 11th at 11:00. We will probably be in the same shuttle to the OCC. I will be flying in from Denver. How bout you?

I am flying in from Eastern Oregon, I arrive at the airport at 9:30am. What time are you flying in? Does that coincide with your arrival?