LAP BAND FORUM GET TOGETHER - APRIL 24-26, 2009

Okay lapbanders, by poll, we chose the weekend of April 24-26, 2009 for the lap band forum get together.

lso by poll we selected San Diego as the location. San Diego was chosen as the location in hopes that the OCC physicians and staff would participate and hopefully offer a discounted fill price for that weekend. Vegas was our backup location. Since we have had no response from OCC docs re their attendance and/or fill discount, we're moving to VEGAS!!!! per the request of the who matters most - YOU!!!!

Same date.

Change in location only.

OTHERS: If you would like to be on the planning committee, please sign up below. We may have done this before, but we need to do it again. April is NOT that very far off - and we'll need to get accommodations made, tickets purchased, vacation requests turned in, etc. Even if we don't do a planned event, we can do a fun event with the lapbanders and WING IT :)

INFORMATION? COMMENTS?

LORI BECKY: Please let us know if Drs. Martinez and Ortiz and the staff can attend either a Friday night April 24 dinner (informal) or Saturday night April 25 dinner (semi-formal)? Also let us know about any fill discount that might be offered that weekend, if any. If the docs are unable to attend, then we might move it to Vegas for the fun aspect.

I will work on it and see what we can get going :)

I will help with the planning but unfortunately I probably will not be able to attend. I am graduating 2 weeks after that and will probably be having finals right around that time but I will know more next month. I will attend if at all possible. I am a very good travel agent if I may say so myself so I will start planning when we get a final word from Lori about the docs. That way if we decide to move to Vegas I won't have wasted time/effort. Evette lives in SD so she may be able to help and if we move it to Vegas Michelle may be our gal.

Michelle, I have to say you are looking amazing (all of you girls are actually)!

I keep up with how you’re doing on your website and I’m glad to hear the personal training is working out for you. Your hard work is really showing.

All the best and I hate to plan anything – but I’m always happy to be told what to do if you need help. (I’m still hoping for LV, though I love SD - I would love to party in Vegas with the girls)......

Hope things get better for you!

Best,

Lisa