lap in australia??

dee1981

Hi im am looking into getting the lap band done, i am very over weight i diet an it wont stay off. I realy dont know what else to do! I live in Australia an would like to get it done here. Where can i get the info i want i cant find it online,

do you know who is here that i can talk to. How much is it to get done? where can i get it done? How long before i can get it?

thanks dee

Hi im am looking into getting the lap band done, i am very over weight i diet an it wont stay off. I realy dont know what else to do! I live in Australia an would like to get it done here. Where can i get the info i want i cant find it online,

do you know who is here that i can talk to. How much is it to get done? where can i get it done? How long before i can get it?

thanks dee

We are mostly from North America and used the OCC in TJ Mexico so I have no direct knowledge but have you tried weightlosssurgery dot com dot au? Also there is an entire thread dedicated to Aussies on lapbandtalk so you should try there

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dee , I was banded here in Perth on March 30th 2007 , when I started looking into it I was 147.5 kgs . By the time of banding I had got down to 133 kgs , 20 months later I am now 94.5 kilos and feel great . you will have no problem getting a lapband here in Australia , I have never looked back.... LG (life is good) hope all goes well regards .........Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thanks dee

Hi

Where abouts are you in OZ? We are moving out in the Perth region according to our 3 year plan and I know theres a place in Adelaide that definately does banding.

Hope this helps?

Julie