Preop Diet Day 2: Fun with WiiFit :-D

So I'm am feeling so awesome today. I had my handy fiber chewables so today was much easier than yesterday. Wow, I got hungry... I popped one in... I wasn't hungry anymore. Awesome!

Another reason why today was awesome... WiiFit! :-) I have discovered WiiFit again. So much fun, so cute! It scolded me a little for not playing in so long, but that's ok. I mean, the game was right... where have I been! :-D I kept it light and did 30 minutes of the different little games, made some points, and broke some records. It was the coolest thing to get me back into working out, especially since it's a bit cold for bike riding. I'm afraid of the cycling now because I've still got a cough from a cold I seemed to get forever ago. So yeah today was fun, I was a lot less angry and a lot less hungry. Also managed to get in a bit more water today. Special K protein water packets are very handy. Eating on a lean cuisine dinner now and feeling great about today, even though it's technically not over. :-)

Yeah WiiFit!

My husband gave me one for Christmas. He handed me the box and said, "After 12 years of marriage I am very aware that a husband should never give his wife household appliances or exercise equipment for a gift. But, think of this as a fun game for the whole family!"

I didn't even know I wanted it... but I LOVE it! It is so much fun. This is my 4th day. I'm getting in 30 to 40 minutes a day on the different little games and highly recommend it to everyone!!!!

Keep up the great exercise!

:)