It a Date!

akm

Yesterday I made my deposit and emailed the Survey! :i-m_so_happy: My date is March 23, 2008! I'm pumped! I think my mom may be able to work it out to go with me, too!

They have not posted the March Topic yet, but I'll be in there! Is anyone else planning a March Band-day?

Welcome akm and congrats on your date! YAY! Soon you will be a bandster like us! Keep reading the posts on this forum to gain as much info you can to prepare yourself for your weight loss journey...you are going for an amazing, adventurous ride of your life!

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

Yesterday I made my deposit and emailed the Survey! :i-m_so_happy: My date is March 23, 2008! I'm pumped! I think my mom may be able to work it out to go with me, too!

They have not posted the March Topic yet, but I'll be in there! Is anyone else planning a March Band-day?

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Iam so happy for you Iam aslo getting banded in March hopefully if all goes well Wish I could see you there but iam scheduled from 03/15 to the 03/18 so Ill miss you by a few days =( and iam also wating for that March topic to be posted :P

You have made a good decision! OCC is a great place and you are already on the road to success by taking the time to read past posts!!! The best thing you can do for yourself is to get a notepad and start taking notes. I sifted through months of posts and took pages of notes. It helped me so much and by the time my surgery came I felt to comfortable with my decision.

Congrats on your decision and good luck!!