Survey

[font=Comic Sans Ms]Hey Gang,

I'm curious what you feel are your top struggles since you have had your surgery.

If you have not had surgery that's fine you can also tell me what your top struggles are prior to surgery.

The reason I'm asking this question is my "Life Coach" asked me this very question in our session the other night and it got me to wondering if we all share the same struggles or do we each have our own speical set of struggles.

Here are mine...

1. Exercise-desire to do it, but not motivated to it- Solution commited to a 12 week program with the wonderful members of OH, lapbandtalk, and lapband forum which will begin next Sat. I'm totally pumped!!

2. Clothes-I still don't know how to dress my new body. I still gravitate towards the bigger clothes even though I know I can't wear them. Ideal solution hire a Stylist to dress me *LOL*

3. Dating- for me this is the biggest struggle. I dated so many duds in my former body, I'm scared I'll still make the same mistakes. Solution-buck up and put myself out there.

Okay these are mine, let me know if these are similar to yours. If you have more that's fine.

~CoachCher~

http://divinetransformation.blogspot.com/[/font]

I'm curious what you feel are your top struggles since you have had your surgery.

One Week Out From Banding:

1. Weakness from clear liquid diet. Body and mind fatigue.

2. Scheduling regular exercise (walking).

3. Sleeping soundly through the night.

I am so early into the process that all my basic struggles with having the band procedure are in reference to biological changes. The ones I listed are obvious to most bandsters I am sure but they are a fact so early in the game.

Good luck with the survey! Kevin