Got Boobs?

Firecracker

I have the skin room, since I WAS larger (36 D to now a 36 saggy B), now just sagging/drooping. I am however enjoying not being choked with boobage when I lay down, they just peacefully sit in my armpits!! :lb20: Yesterday I added 2!!water inserts to my bra just to fill up the empty space. I don't want to buy a new bra just yet since I know they are going to shrink even more.

I will be looking into a lift and/or implants. Some dr's I've researched will do a lift and then you need to wait one year for implants. Still doing research in Mexico and Washington. I did look into Dr. Nyte in Maple Valley, he does have some good specials, esp if you want saline. Still undecided. Part of me thinks if I am going to spend the money, put um up and the other side says keep them real looking. Decisions, decisions! :wacko2:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have the skin room, since I WAS larger (36 D to now a 36 saggy B), now just sagging/drooping. I am however enjoying not being choked with boobage when I lay down, they just peacefully sit in my armpits!! :lb20: Yesterday I added 2!!water inserts to my bra just to fill up the empty space. I don't want to buy a new bra just yet since I know they are going to shrink even more.

LOL you're funny.....

Thanks for the laugh