Recipe Question

BigDaddy16

Ok folks, here is a dumb question: Is there a place on the site where all the posted recipes are compiled or do I need to search them from each post? I am very happy to have finally been bended on 12/23 and even happier that I started my soft food stage this week. The last few days of liquids were killing me,but now I am a happy camper again. I just bought a crock pot and magic bullet blender and I am not afraid to use them.Any suggestions of some fan favorites during this stage?

Thanx Neal

Ok folks, here is a dumb question: Is there a place on the site where all the posted recipes are compiled or do I need to search them from each post? I am very happy to have finally been bended on 12/23 and even happier that I started my soft food stage this week. The last few days of liquids were killing me,but now I am a happy camper again. I just bought a crock pot and magic bullet blender and I am not afraid to use them.Any suggestions of some fan favorites during this stage?

Thanx Neal

Hi Neal! You call? LOL

Congrats thus far! I couldn't wait for my solid food days too, as well as the others. I use my majic bullet everyday for something! And we've a slew of crockpot recipes waiting for you to try.

Yes, scroll down the bottom on right hand side and you would see a search box (it may already say Forum)...select Recipes and POOF! there you are! There are lots of them and enjoy them!

Good Luck, enjoy and happy healthy eating!