Personal trainer

Well, after careful thought and consideration.... and realizing that I am going to have to spend a TON of money, I decided to get a personal trainer. I don't want to spend the amount of money its going to cost, but I also know that its going to be 110% more beneficial than just going to the gym 4 days a week doing cardio and some strength training like I am doing now. I know how to do cardio and burn some fat, but as far as the weights and what specific exercises to do - - I have NO idea. I also find that I can't motivate myself to keep going until I can't go any more. This is where a trainer comes in. Someone to whoop my a** into gear and help me focus where I need to be to get the results I want.

I am getting 12 sessions - - I am going to do 1 session a week with the trainer, then a repeat of the same session on my own at the gym. He will email me the routine and how many reps, what to do, etc so I can take it to the gym with me. Then the following week a different routine, and once at the gym on my own, etc. So it will be 3 months worth of training. I will see how I like it and I pray that I get my money worth with this cause otherwise I will be one very unhappy little camper lol.

I will get before & after shots. I will keep you all updated. ^_^

I am glad you dong this challenge for yourself. Whatever it takes to get you going, it's a good thing! So, you will see him once a week and then on your own at the club for 12 weeks. Where and if I may ask, how much does this PT session cost you? I like to plan something like this myself.

I am glad you dong this challenge for yourself. Whatever it takes to get you going, it's a good thing! So, you will see him once a week and then on your own at the club for 12 weeks. Where and if I may ask, how much does this PT session cost you? I like to plan something like this myself.

hey there!! i did a lot of research into personal training and found that average price runs 50$ - 60$ Per session. You should research and see what you can find but also meet with the trainer to make sure they will be a good fit for you. Its important to have a good rapport. :-) I'll do once a week with my trainer then later in the same week do the same workout on my own at the gym. I'll do that for 12 weeks. My trainer worked this out with me because i can only afford 12 sessions and he wanted to maximize our sessions. So instead of seeing him 2 times a week for 6 weeks I'll do once a week with him, and once on my own doing the same workout for 12 weeks. He'll have different workouts for me every week to keep things fresh and new. just make sure you ask lots of questions so you know what you are getting for your $

hey there!! i did a lot of research into personal training and found that average price runs 50$ - 60$ Per session. You should research and see what you can find but also meet with the trainer to make sure they will be a good fit for you. Its important to have a good rapport. :-) I'll do once a week with my trainer then later in the same week do the same workout on my own at the gym. I'll do that for 12 weeks. My trainer worked this out with me because i can only afford 12 sessions and he wanted to maximize our sessions. So instead of seeing him 2 times a week for 6 weeks I'll do once a week with him, and once on my own doing the same workout for 12 weeks. He'll have different workouts for me every week to keep things fresh and new. just make sure you ask lots of questions so you know what you are getting for your $

Good points! Thanks for sharing...!