Does anyone have a TJ fill Sat. 1/31/09?

I am scheduled to have my 2nd fill in TJ this Saturday 1/31 @ 9:00 am. I wanted to know if anyone else will be heading down there and would like to cross the border or drive together. I live in Huntington Beach. Thanks for any replies!

Hello, just read your post. I live in long beach, and would of liked to of went with you. I just scheduled my 3rd fill app. for this Saturday February 7th.

i hope you had a smooth fill.

Hello, just read your post. I live in long beach, and would of liked to of went with you. I just scheduled my 3rd fill app. for this Saturday February 7th.

i hope you had a smooth fill.

Hi Papaya ~ I live in San Diego and I had both of my fills done at OCC. Have you been there before? If not, they do a wonderful job. Good luck with your 3rd fill and hope you have great restriction!

Good luck!

Hi, JazzyJude I have had both my fills done at OCC. Dr. Acosta will be doing my 3rd fill. I have had good restriction but have been at a standstill for a little over four months. I am really hoping that this fill will kick start my weight loss. But in the meantime trying to stay positive! :rolleyes:

I actually cancelled my appt. because I found a Dr. in San Pedro who does fills for $200.00 + a one time $50.00 Consult fee. I go to him on thursday 2/5. I love it at OCC, but I do not like taking the trip by myself. Plus, San Pedro is so close. I will let you know how it goes. I have really been at a stand still after my first fill, I feel soooooo hungry all the time. So I am hoping for great restriction with my 2nd fill.

I too feel a little uneasy having to cross the border. I drove all the way once, and walked across with my mom the second time. This time I will be walking it too. I was going to try fill centers USA in Garden Grove, but that place isn't open anymore.

Are you having the fill done with flouro? I sure hope you get the restriction you need from this fill.

I too feel a little uneasy having to cross the border. I drove all the way once, and walked across with my mom the second time. This time I will be walking it too. I was going to try fill centers USA in Garden Grove, but that place isn't open anymore.

Are you having the fill done with flouro? I sure hope you get the restriction you need from this fill.

He does not use Fluro - but I am still going to give it a shot. I was a little disappointed the last time I went to OCC and paid for the $100 border crossing,on the way back I was dropped off and did not know where I was going or had to walk (I was scared!!) the driver was not the regular driver and could not speak english to tell me what to do. So that is what made me try and find a new place, if I could not find someone to go with me. I will let you know how it goes.

I am hoping for the best because - I have been HUNGRY! not losing anything. I do not think I have gained, but I need it to be more aggressive - I need the help with restriction or I will EAT! Maybe next time we can hook up and go together, you are soooo close to me. Talk to you soon!

Yes,we are close to each other. Maybe we can schedule our next fill together. How did your fill turn out?

Yes,we are close to each other. Maybe we can schedule our next fill together. How did your fill turn out?

I got my fill last night in San Pedro - price $250 for first visit. He gave me a very nice manual with alot of information for LapBand patients. He talked to me for about 15+ minutes really helpful on the diet / excercise tips. Then I got my fill - he did a great job - no problem finding the port - on the first try. I asked him how much he was going to fill me and he said .50cc (my first fill was 1.6cc) I explained I wanted an aggressive fill so he increased it to .75cc. If within a week, I feel as though it is still not enough, I can go back for free for a fill or an unfill. I plan on returning to see him. I was very satisfied with their services. The future fills will be $150/200 I forgot for sure what he said.

• 2 months later...