Cold Food?

NinnyEd

• 2 weeks later...

I am on day 9 and have a weird thing... I cannot eat (ok, liquid phase, drink) cold things. It kind of hurts... Everything needs to be room temp or warm...

Anyone else have this??? Does it go away?

Is this mostly in the morning? I feel I have more restriction in the morning and did better with warm liquids then.

I am on day 9 and have a weird thing... I cannot eat (ok, liquid phase, drink) cold things. It kind of hurts... Everything needs to be room temp or warm...

Anyone else have this??? Does it go away?

Ninnyed, I know your pass this point in your recovery but thought I would mention that if I drank something cold I would sip it and let the coolness dissipate in my mouth before I swallowed so it was more or less body temperature. Seemed to make it easier to drink. Hope your past the hurts stage! Kevin

Ninnyed, I know your pass this point in your recovery but thought I would mention that if I drank something cold I would sip it and let the coolness dissipate in my mouth before I swallowed so it was more or less body temperature. Seemed to make it easier to drink. Hope your past the hurts stage! Kevin

I am past the hurt stage.... It lasted about 10 days.. Now it is not so bad... I just like room temp things now because I don't have that odd feeling of it moving from pouch to stomach like I do when they are really cold...