Eating and Drinking during a meal

Faith2009

I know you are not supposed to drink anything during a meal but was wondering if anyone can just take tiny sips of water?? I do understand that it is not recommended because you should not "wash your food down" but has anyone tried to drink with their meals? If so, what happens?? Did it make you PB or vomit or have pain?? :-?

I know you are not supposed to drink anything during a meal but was wondering if anyone can just take tiny sips of water?? I do understand that it is not recommended because you should not "wash your food down" but has anyone tried to drink with their meals? If so, what happens?? Did it make you PB or vomit or have pain?? :-?

The liquids will fill you up more. I did it a few times & did not like how I feel. So, now it is easier for me not to do it. It was definitely a hard habit to break. I used to drink about 3 glasses of iced tea during a meal!! Suck on a piece of ice if you just have to have something while eating.

After my second fill, if I drink while eating, I will immediately PB all the fluid I drank back up, so I literally cannot physically drink while eating.