Water water water

Faith2009

I drink TONS of water!! I can tell a difference in my skin and my overall health if I do not drink a lot of water...but I am wondering if I will be able to continue with this after I have my band. Is there anyone who was a big water drinker pre-band that was able to continue drinking lots of water?? It sounds like a lot of people cannot tolerate fluids after their band. What is everyone's experience with this? Any tips? :lb12:

I drink TONS of water!! I can tell a difference in my skin and my overall health if I do not drink a lot of water...but I am wondering if I will be able to continue with this after I have my band. Is there anyone who was a big water drinker pre-band that was able to continue drinking lots of water?? It sounds like a lot of people cannot tolerate fluids after their band. What is everyone's experience with this? Any tips? :lb12:

I drink tons of water before and after It is real important to drink at least 64oz of water per day after you are banded

I;m banded and can still drink lots of water. But don't gulp, just sip.

I've had 2 fills and no problems with water. Luckily, i've always loved water and so I have no problems drinking lots. I've never heard of someone having problems with liquids unless they were too tight. If you ever have problems with liquids then that is a sign of a problem.

I was banded in Oct 2008 and had 2 fills and have no problem drinking my water and other liquids such as soups, tea, Crystal Light, Gatorade, etc. But like Mona says, not gulping, but reasonal amount at a time. Just have to remember not to drink in air at the same time, which at first it was hard to do...but now that I've been 'trained"...no issues at all. The more I exercise, the more water I want!

I drink a lot of water too. Yesterday was my first day of solids, and I am really missing being able to drink water with my meal. Sometimes, I don't even want to eat, because I know once I do I will have to wait an hour before I can drink again, I actually crave water!