Stuck after a FEW bites

desertgal

Hi all,

I had my banding last february....this has been a challenging journey. I still have many days that my food gets stuck. Yes, I am eating small bites.

Have any of you experienced prolonged days when your food seems to stick meal after meal? I feel like I need to take extra vitamins when this happens, as there would be no way I am getting good nutrition. I wonder if I should revert back to the liquids for a few days until whatever has happened settles? I've had only 2 fills..the last one was in July 08.

What are your secrets when you have this happen?

Call me a "slow learner" - still struggling with this

I have appt with doc march 1...will be disussing this issue. I sure hope all is ok

I look forward to reading any of your replies - hoping someone has an answer to this.

thanks for sharing

HI THERE!

I WAS BANDED ON NOV 20 2008 AND I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! SOME DAYS I DO NOT EAT ANYTHING AT ALL

I ALWAYS LOOK AT IT AS LUCKY CAUSE I HAVE NO WILL POWER ON MY OWN BUT LIKE YOU SAID IT CAN NOT BE HEALTHY FOR ME! I HAVE HAD ONE FILL AND ONLY NEEDED 1CC IN A 10CC BAND? WHATEVER THAT MEANS. LOL

WELL LET ME KNOW WHAT THE DOC SAYS AND GOOD LUCK, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

JANINE

Thanks for the reply....please let me know what doc says...it happened again tonight...I took 3-4 small bites of some awesome tender chicken and that stuck feeling, so i stopped...what a bummer. I hope all is ok

Good Luck to you.

Cyndi