fill center st. pete- awesome

I just had my first fill at gthe Fill Center USA in st petersburg, fl. Great experience . The neighborhood is a little sketchy, but the staff is great! Kathy Gonzalez ARNP did my fill (1.4cc) with fluoro. she is a total pro. she congratulated me on working with dr ortiz who she confirmed is the best! she also has local surgeons she works with in case of an emergency! I would have lovex to go back to TJ but my band hurts me when I fly and from where I am in florida its kind of a treck!

Glad you had a good experience. I am in West Palm Beach, FL and driving down to Margate (an hour south) to get my follow up care and fills. Where in FL are you?

I just had my first fill at gthe Fill Center USA in st petersburg, fl. Great experience . The neighborhood is a little sketchy, but the staff is great! Kathy Gonzalez ARNP did my fill (1.4cc) with fluoro. she is a total pro. she congratulated me on working with dr ortiz who she confirmed is the best! she also has local surgeons she works with in case of an emergency! I would have lovex to go back to TJ but my band hurts me when I fly and from where I am in florida its kind of a treck!

Glad you had a good experience. I am in West Palm Beach, FL and driving down to Margate (an hour south) to get my follow up care and fills. Where in FL are you?

Hi there! im in venice florida , about 30 miles south of Sarasota about 1 hour south of st. pete.

z