Not losing!

Update:

And GUESS WHAT? My should pain in the morning has lessened a great deal and I LOST 2.2 LBS THIS WEEK!

Thank you all again for your support!!!!

:clapping: :lb24: :dance2:

AWESOME CindyLou!!!! I am so PROUD of you to for you to figure out how to make it work for you. YOU did fantastic and I am so happy it is working for you!!! You ROCK!!!

MY UPDATE!

I made a big adjustment too - I've added protein shakes for breakfast and sometimes lunch. I was so sick of them after the pre- and post-op diets that I never wanted another one again. But after adding them back, I am now eating a LOT less. My appetite is way down in the evenings, which is when I was really hungry and overeating.

I've also stopped drinking coffee - I can't stand it black but the cream and sugar really adds up. Instead I take two caffeine pills in the morning and I'm good to go.

I lost four pounds this week - 2 more and I will be able to update my tracker :-)

MY UPDATE!

I made a big adjustment too - I've added protein shakes for breakfast and sometimes lunch. I was so sick of them after the pre- and post-op diets that I never wanted another one again. But after adding them back, I am now eating a LOT less. My appetite is way down in the evenings, which is when I was really hungry and overeating.

I've also stopped drinking coffee - I can't stand it black but the cream and sugar really adds up. Instead I take two caffeine pills in the morning and I'm good to go.

I lost four pounds this week - 2 more and I will be able to update my tracker :-)

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! See, sometimes we just need to look over our own menu and just kick it around and change things a bit! WTG Amanda!!!

WE ARE ON A ROLL HERE!

Congrats to both of you! We each need to really play with this and see what works for our bodies so i'm glad you experimented a bit. 2 lbs in one week - that is fantastic! I hope your weight loss keeps up - great job!

Congrats to both of you! We each need to really play with this and see what works for our bodies so i'm glad you experimented a bit. 2 lbs in one week - that is fantastic! I hope your weight loss keeps up - great job!

I feel so much different this week and have a much better attitude. I guess we will all have our peaks and valleys, but its the support that we have here that makes the difference, IMO.

Thanks everyone!!

I feel so much different this week and have a much better attitude. I guess we will all have our peaks and valleys, but its the support that we have here that makes the difference, IMO.

Thanks everyone!!

You know, I think attitude is half the battle with many of us. I know for me, I have this self-defeating attitude that I am working on all the time. Having a good support system you are so right is HUGE! I'm pretty much on my own in this journey at least on a day to day basis, so having this board and others i'm on are key to my success. Whether it's what I want to hear or not, it is what I need to hear and is always helpful.

It's good to recognize we are all going to have down times and up times. That is very natural and only human. The key is getting through those and sticking to the plan. Great job!!!!