Been gone for a while

Well I have been gone for a while, with a lot of drama in my home. And now that Im almost finished with fixing things I guess Im ready to get back on track. I have been at a platue for about 2 months. I can go from my 197 to 202 and back down, this has been since Jan 1st. Dont get me wrong I am so happy to be under 200, I have never been happier in my life. I just need to stay on track and work this band to its fullest. And start my excersicing again. I have miss this place so much. I still keep intouch with some of the old time bandsters like Kittycat and she is also doing just a wonderful job 72lbs for her. Aslo My dearset friend Jazzy and Amy.

Well I have been gone for a while, with a lot of drama in my home. And now that Im almost finished with fixing things I guess Im ready to get back on track. I have been at a platue for about 2 months. I can go from my 197 to 202 and back down, this has been since Jan 1st. Dont get me wrong I am so happy to be under 200, I have never been happier in my life. I just need to stay on track and work this band to its fullest. And start my excersicing again. I have miss this place so much. I still keep intouch with some of the old time bandsters like Kittycat and she is also doing just a wonderful job 72lbs for her. Aslo My dearset friend Jazzy and Amy.

((HUGS!!))...ahh sweetie ~ you've been missed so much and you just got to do what you have to do! We've all missed your wonderful, motivating posts. Now that you are back, you go girl! There is nothing to stop you, except you babe.

1047021b15jfciji1.gif

Welcome back, Denise!!!! ><' Its great to hear that you are in a place where you can start to focus on YOU again. That is fabulous!

DENISE!!!!

"My Travelin pants of the Lapband sisterhood" Girlfriend!!! haha I am still wearing your pants....

You are such an inspiration, keep it up. I have been in a plateau as well & must admit I have eaten some junk food this last week. LOL But, I am good and focused to get it going again! Love ya!

Welcome back, Denise!!!! ><' Its great to hear that you are in a place where you can start to focus on YOU again. That is fabulous!

Thanks Carrie, I am in the place again and like you said its me time now.

DENISE!!!!

"My Travelin pants of the Lapband sisterhood" Girlfriend!!! haha I am still wearing your pants....

You are such an inspiration, keep it up. I have been in a plateau as well & must admit I have eaten some junk food this last week. LOL But, I am good and focused to get it going again! Love ya!

Well my dearest Dana, I will have to soon send you my size 14 pants. But not till I finally get into the 12's. I to have been having a piece of candie here and there. But I must tell you its going to stop. The way I see it is if I put it in my mouth Im going to have to work harder to exersice it off. So no more.....