Was anyone here told 10 wks before next fill

Ok, so I had my first fill last Friday, and Dr. So told me I can't get another one for 10 weeks, does that sound right? It seems like everyone here is going back 4 weeks later. I mean I am doing good, and do not feel I need another one just yet, but as the weeks go by, that is obviously going to change, and I don't want to delay losing anymore weight. What do you guys think? I mean can 3 cc's REALLY last me 10 weeks?

Hell ya you can!! Did I read some where that you have the bigger band or am I thinking of someone else!! Remember this is all about eating smaller amounts. No matter what the Dr. at the OCC tells me on monday, I'm getting my first fill then, I have to push my second fill date as long as I can because I can't afford to fly back down there in 4 weeks.

If I can do it you can do it. You go girl!

Ok, so I had my first fill last Friday, and Dr. So told me I can't get another one for 10 weeks, does that sound right? It seems like everyone here is going back 4 weeks later. I mean I am doing good, and do not feel I need another one just yet, but as the weeks go by, that is obviously going to change, and I don't want to delay losing anymore weight. What do you guys think? I mean can 3 cc's REALLY last me 10 weeks?

I remember after I was banded I waited 12 weeks for my first fill, because I had restriction from the beginning. My first fill at the OCC was only .4cc's in a 4cc band. I was so disappointed, I thought something must be wrong with me to only get a .4cc fill. It turned out to be a huge fill for me. My second fill 12 weeks later was again very small, I think it was only .5cc's. You got to remember, everyone is different, maybe he saw something in the fluoro that told him you would be better off waiting 10 weeks,, I don't know. I do know everyone is different,, this is so true.

I had surgery Dec. 15th and was told I could have one at 6 to 8 weeks. Because of my work schedule I wasn't able to get one until 8 1/2 weeks. It hasn't even been two and half weeks and I am struggling big time. I have also read on here where others have had there second or third fills sooner that the 4 week waiting period. If I was you I would call down to the OCC and ask why you were told 10 weeks.

I am wanting to eat more than I should and I have at times. I haven't lost but 1 pound since my fill. I have a 4cc band and received 1.4cc at my first fill. I sure hope I can get one soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Dolittle said we are all different so you can't really judge by anyone else. I did have restriction after surgery up until 6 weeks. But haven't felt any since my first fill.