Milestones

I still have a long way to go, but I wanted to share my excitement for a huge milestone on my journey. I have officially lost 50 pounds! I am so happy. It has been quite the journey, but I am so thankful that it is a journey I finally committed myself to. Sometimes I feel like I have not seen a change in my body, but other people do. I'm not a picture taker. I took one the day I started my journey at 306 about four months ago. I'm thinking of being brave and snapping a picture of me today. Thanks for listening. Thanks for caring. Thanks for supporting. I would be lost without such wonderful support.

Kristy

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!

YES, take that picture and then put them side by side for comparison and you WILL see a difference. It will motivate you to keep going. If you have the same outfit, it would be good to keep taking pictures with the same clothes for a very good comparison.

PIC! PIC! PIC! PIC! :D Soooo happy for you - 50 lbs is a huge accomplishment!

Congrats Kristy!

I cant wait to get to that 50lb mark myself. I think you should take all the pictures you can. I have a friend that had lapband two years ago last month and weights 129 lbs. She did not take pictures and REGRETS it. That is one thing she told me to do. I hate pics as well, but am trying to take them about every month. If you do decide, please post the pics for us to see, I would love to see your progress!!!!!! Just think, that would be another accomplishment for you as well! ;)

Again Congrats!

Carrie

Totally agree! I take a picture every 10 lbs lost and although I might not like what I see, it is really nice to see the difference.

Great job girl!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!