Time change

Judi,

They also have time change, but I think it will be until the end of March or beggining of April (Like we used to!)

I also have my 2nd fill appt on the 14th @ 9:00 AM (10:00 AM for us, I'm in California)

Take care, and hopefully we can met that day! ;)

Judi,

They also have time change, but I think it will be until the end of March or beggining of April (Like we used to!)

I also have my 2nd fill appt on the 14th @ 9:00 AM (10:00 AM for us, I'm in California)

Take care, and hopefully we can met that day! ;)

So, if they say they will pick me up at the border crossing at 1 pm - what time will the 'really' pick me up - I am still confused - which doesn't take much hahaha.

Thanks for any help,

Judi

So, if they say they will pick me up at the border crossing at 1 pm - what time will the 'really' pick me up - I am still confused - which doesn't take much hahaha.

Thanks for any help,

Judi

I have a suggestion,, call the OCC and ask them what time they're running on. I know Mexico operates a little differently when it comes to time zone changes. 1-866-376-7849

I have a suggestion,, call the OCC and ask them what time they're running on. I know Mexico operates a little differently when it comes to time zone changes. 1-866-376-7849

Well I don't know why I hadn't thought of calling for this but didn't - thanks for the suggestion. They told me they go on California time so guess that answers my question :D

Thanks,

Judi